Deaf!Reader HCs ღ | ✨

Jun 24th, 2021

Anonymous asked:

piper x deaf!reader please??? i love you all!! 💓💓

Pairing: Piper x reader Request: piper x mute!reader plss and the one above Word count: 263

short but sweet, have fun

-Asja and the Admins

Okay so looks, sounds and abilities all come behind personalities for piper, she really does not care for that

If anything, she is delighted to learn sign language for you

And it helps with her insecurities, because there is this inkling of fear that maybe, just maybe, she unconsciously uses charmspeak all the time to get her way.

In a way, communicating with you makes her lose her voice, willingly, she loves the silence you bring to her and she indulges in it.

Piper starts using sign language more and more, and when she sees you struggle with communicating with the campers she makes it her goal to teach the whole camp.

This works out verily well, Piper is apparently an excellent teacher to have.

Sometimes, Piper likes to take you to a place secluded for a little picnic, and will sing for your deaf ears. She loves when you put your hand on her throat and feel the vibrations of her voice. It is as close as you come to hearing you, and it makes her feel closer to you.

You two would mostly do walks or hikes around Camp, given that outside of camp is more dangerous and other environments are harder to manage with your disabilities, although you can manage yourself just fine.

If you move with her to her dads house, beach dates are a must. She loves trying to teach you how to surf, and together you two grow a shell collection. Not all shells are pretty, but if they come from you Piper will keep them forever.