10: Attack

A week went by quickly after that night. Since then Taehyung and Jin's relationship took a different turn. Jin on the one hand acted like nothing had happened while Taehyung tried to know every little thing about Jin. Tried to get to know him. He stopped saying mean words to him. His behavior changed towards Jin. And this didn't go unnoticed by his mother, Mrs. Kim. Though she was away from home, she knew everything happened in her home. She everyday calls the butler and took daily reports of what happening in the house. And she was not satisfied with the little change of heart her son has for Seokjin. And she was trying to come back as soon as possible before it's too late.

Now Jungkook, Taehyung, Yoongi, and Jimin were seating in the front hall. Jimin didn't tell anyone what happened between him and Taehyung. Not even his husband. If Hyung-sik comes to know about Taehyung's behavior towards his coco, he won't even think for a second before taking Seokjin away.

Taehyung looked at the time. 8:30 pm. It's late. Seokjin would always come by 7 every day. He was worried. In the following week, he tried to talk with Seokjin. He wanted to apologize to him. But every time he would try, Seokjin would bring out something. It was evident that Seokjin was avoiding him. And now when Taehyung looks at back the time, Seokjin was always like this. Avoiding everyone in the mansion, keeping his presence minimum.

"Hey guys, as we are all together after a long time, let's go for a trip to Jeju," Jungkook asked while eating ice0cream.

"Aish... Not again Jungkook." Yoongi said sheepishly.

"Wae? It's not like you guys are busy."

"We are," Jimin said.

"Yeah Yeah I know."

Yoongi said with a smirk. Which resulting Jimin to throw a pillow on his face knowing what was going on in Yoongi's mind. Taehyung laughed at his cousins. But he was getting restless. He didn't know what it was but he was getting feeling that something is not good.

At the same time, in the animal shelter, things were tensed. Today, due to some reason, Hoseok and Seokjin were late to close the shelter. Hoseok told Seokjin that he could go home at his usual time, but Seokjin refused. Seokjin didn't want to leave Hoseok alone, late at night, in the shelter. Not after that car incident happened a few days ago. Though the car has stopped coming beside something about Hoseok's behavior worried Seokjin. Hoseok was in a sour mood for the past week. Seokjin wanted to ask but he didn't want to pry on hoseok's privacy.

"Jin shut the lights, I will take our bags out and lock the door behind us," Hoseok said.

Jin nodded as he went inside to turn off the lights of several rooms. After a minute or two, he came and they were about to go out when suddenly he saw something came flying at their door. He immediately pulled Hoseok away from the door. Hoseok was taken by surprise with a sudden pull but screamed out loud as their front door which was made of glass was smashed into pieces. Seokjin immediately pulled stilled shocked Hoseok behind him, seeing several people came inside the broken door.

And the first thing Seokjin felt after seeing them was Fear. They were double their size. Bodies were covered with several tattoos, which was making them even scarier.

"W-who are you guys? W-hat do you want?" Seokjin asked making himself look brave but only he knew how scared he was. At the same time, hoseok silently brought out his phone, he was about to call the police when his phone was snatched from him.