5: dead

Seokjin pov

I looked at the stars while seating on the couch in the balcony. I was woken up by nightmare after just two hours of sleep. So here I am, seating in the balcony in middle of the night looking like a watchman. Those nightmares never let me sleep peacefully and I hate them. It was like I was experiencing it all over again, every beating, every pain, every heartbreak, everything. I thought about how his husband raised hand on me earlier. It was the first time Taehyung acted violently towards me since their marriage. May be I was wrong to realize Taehyung's personality. He is also like them. He didn't even love me then why act so possessive when I was just hugging my sik hyung.

To say about Hyung-sik hyung. He is like my non blood related brother . My brother, Jiwon hyung and Sik hyung were best friends since middle school. They would share everything with each other always be there for each other. Sik hyung at first didn't knew about how my father treated me. But one day he came to meet my hyung for something at evening and witness the site of my father hitting me mercilessly by his belt in a drunken state while my hyung was trying to save me. He was shocked. He would have never believed that my calm and kind father has this side also. After that day, he protected and helped me like real brother. He, me and my hyung, we three used to play, visit places together. I was so younger as compared to them so they used to treat me like a baby, pampering me with their love. Those were most peaceful and happiest days of my life. But everything changed after their graduation. I don't know about what but they had a huge fight and sik hyung never contacted us after that. I tried to ask my hyung about sik hyung but he always avoided the topic and looked sad, so eventually I stopped asking about sik hyung.

I didn't know if sik hyung knows that my hyung has died. They were so close to each other, I wonder if he knew my hyung died then why did he never came to visit me or help me run away from home. He knew my hyung was the only one who could stop my father from hurting me. But after my brother died, I was alone, hurting, crying, suffering for days until my precious one came along.

(Time skip)

I am seating at the dining table eating breakfast silently as I listen to everyone chatting with each other happily. I was eating my breakfast silently, making my presence as low as possible. After listening there conversation, I came to know that, Jimin-ssi is doctor by profession and sik hyung is handling his father's company in US. But they are going to move here this month because Jimin got a great opportunity in Jungkook's hospital. Jungkook manages series of hospitals of his father in the country and his father handed him to build a new head office which would be situated here in Seoul. And Yoongi, he does something related to music and is on a break of two months, so he is spending his free days here with his cousins.

They are so great. Every person sitting in this table is a millionaire except me. I felt self-cautious with the thought. Well if you think with other perspective, I a son of rich father and husband of a billionaire but I am broke as a hell. I was eating silently, minding my own business until Yoongi hyung speak.

"Jin you okay? You look tired." Yoongi said as everyone's attention turn towards me. It's so weird when everyone is staring at you.

" Uhh I am fine. Didn't get that much sleep last night." I replied but suddenly gasped when realize the meaning of my words.

" umm..... I didn't mea-" I was clarifying but it was too late as I saw mischievous eyes of Yoongi hyung.

" Tae you should control yourself. Look how tired he look." Yoongi said.

I was blushing mess and looked down not daring to look at anyone.

"Yahhhhh , don't tease my Jinnie" Taehyung said in playful voice as he gripped my thighs painfully under the table.

Yoongi: I didn't said anything wrong. You should control your horny -sel-. Oww Why did you beat me Shorty?

Yoongi said to Jimin who had given him a smack on back of his head a minute before.

Jimin: Don't tease them like that. It's embarrassing

Yoongi : what ! Why are you getting angry. It's not like I asked how many times they fuc*ed last night. Aww aww aww . Okay okay I won't talk. Leave my ear. Aww it heart so much

Yoongi said glaring at Jimin.

Tae: suits you enough.

I am glad Jimin had intervened in the middle, it was so embarrassing to talk about sex on dining table for god's sake I am still virgin. Well that only I know though.

Hyung-sik : So Coco, how is your brother doing?

Sik hyung asked me with a big smile. That means he really don't know that hyung died. I looked at him with a shock and then at my lap in sadness. How am gonna tell him about it? Tears were already flowing from my eyes on mention of my hyung.

Hyung sik: I bet he is doctor now. He was so determined to be a doctor that he started studying medical books since high schoo-

He stopped in the middle sentence realizing I was crying. Everyone looked at me with concern except Taehyung and his mother off course.

Hyung-sik: coco, why are you crying? Hey at least look at me? please coco

I could sense worry in his tone.

"He is gone, hyung"

I said in small voice. I was on verge of crying out loud. I was doing my best to not leave the place.

Hyung-sik : What? W-what do you mean by he is gone?

"He died. It was his fifth death anniversary last month."

I said lifting my face and looking at his shocked expression. I can't take this anymore. I excused myself from there and hurriedly went out. Not wanting to answer those painful questions which sik hyung would probably ask. I can't. I can't face it all over again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next episode:

"Jimin, I don't know what to do. Please help coco. He he – please Jimin hurry."

Hyung –sik said on the phone as he held Seokjin tightly, who was crying, yelling and breathing heavily, repeating some coherent word over and over again. Suddenly Seokjin started shake terribly in his hold.

" Coco please hold on, please for me, please, hurry up Jimin, please."