3: Disgusted

Taehyung's POV

I was about to enter my room but stopped when I saw Yoongi talking to that b*tch, Seokjin. The Person that I hated most in the world. He disgust me every way. All in my life, I did one mistake of believing on one of my client and I am now paying for it. That B*tch's father got me trapped in such a way that, only way out was to marry this b*tch. He is just like his cunning father, two faced. I stood there for a while listening to their conversation. Yoongi saw me but I signaled him not to notify that b*tch. I wanted to see how he would behave. And he behaved as I expected from him. Acting all to goody shoe and miserable in front of others like he is a good person. So before he would make any scene, I went towards him and sat beside him silently.

"Take it." I said with the sweetest sound I could make, as I place my hand on his waist. He flinched and stopped in the middle of his sentence, making me smile. I like how he was scared of me. He slowly took the box from Yoongi.

"Sorry Yoongi. My Jinnie is shy around new people." I said with a smile. I was so disgusted with his touch, but I had to pretend in front of my cousin.

"Awww look at you two lovebirds, still acting like newlyweds. Look how he is blushing." Yoongi said as he cued over the b*tch. Seeing that face of his only disgust me.

Seokjin POV

Day passed quickly, now it is night time. They invited me for dinner. It was my first family meal. Though all that acting of loving family was fake, I was still happy internally. When I was attending high school, my friends would talk about how they spend their time with family, having dinners, vacations, parties together. I would only smile to them. I wanted to do all those things but I knew I couldn't. My brother was already sacrificing so much for me that I didn't dare to ask for such luxuries.

I took the blanket which was already placed in the cupboard and laid on the couch. Taehyung was already asleep. I slept there looking at the sleeping figure of my husband, He is so good looking, and kind person. I never knew when I fell in love with him. His loving and caring nature to his loved ones attracted me most. He had everything that I ever dreamed off. In a year of our marriage, he tried every way to chase me out but he never tried anything violent, which made me love him even more. But He never deserve someone like me in his life. Only if we would meet at different circumstances, I would at least wanted to be his friend. I was sorry towards him. If only I was not a puppet of my father. If only, I had little control over my life, I would promise, I would live him free, free from me. That was the last thought as sleep consume me.

(DREAM)

[Hyung

Hyung

Where are you?

Hyung ,please answer me. I am scared hyung please."

A boy said desperately as he walked down the stairs to find his brother. It was dark. He could hear yelling and cursing from distance. He knew who it was. It was the same person that he wouldn't dare to face alone. Even breathing same air with that man, would make the boy frightened. Seokjin was standing there like a statue, his body moving on his own. He followed the boy to the end of the corridor, as frightened as the boy. The boy slowly went further and stopped at the door looking inside, shaking terribly. Seokjin stopped beside the boy. He followed that boy's gaze. His breath hyper welt, it became rigid, he was sweating , he could feel his body was shaking. This can't happen.

No

No

This can't

No

HYUNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...............................................................]

(DREAM END)

Seokjin's POV

I opened my eyes and first thing I did was to run into the bathroom and empty my stomach. I sat there leaning on the wall. I was still shaking terribly. No matter how many times I see those nightmares no not nightmares, memories, they still had same effect on me. Like I was still there. I hate those nightmares. They never let me sleep peacefully.

I sat there crying silently for half an hour and slowly made my way out. I went inside the room. I was glad, my crying and yelling didn't disturb Taehyung, as he was still sleeping peacefully. I looked at time, it was 2:30 in the morning. There was no way I would sleep after that nightmare. My heart was still racing. I slowly went outside without making any sound, seating on one of the chairs of balcony. I sat there, watching stars, hugging my knees. Seeing stars at night always calmed me. Brother would say " the brightest star of all of them was our mother. Watching on us. Always there for us." I know its childish but I believed his words. Whenever I had nightmares, I would came outside and talk with my mom in my mind, looking at the brightest star. I wished she would have abort me and lived with father and brother happily. What's the point of bringing me to this world, if I was not wanted by anyone?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Chapter:

(slap) You dared to touch another man in front of me. (Slap) You b*tch

" N-no, he is like my brother. (sob)" Jin said trying to free himself from Taehyung's grip.

"Well, it doesn't looked like that" (slap)

"Listen here Seokjin, next time I saw you doing something like that, I promise you, you will see hell."