To this man, his world suddenly went black and white as he start to pick himself of the ground, almost stumbling back but manage to regain his balance.

Heterochromia iris that used to be full of life was now dull and seems to be waiting for his own life to end now that his reason for living doesn't seem to value her own life.

Suddenly, something caught his attention.

Once again, his dull heterochromia iris spark with life, at the same time, a new set of tears fall down his cheeks as he ran towards it.

It was a piece of cloth, it was your blindfold.

"I'm sorry"

He cried as he apologize for his thoughts earlier

"And thank you"

Whether it was intentional for this cloth to get left behind. He would treasure this forever till the end.

With a heavy heart, he went back. Only wanting to rest as he teleported to his chamber.

But suddenly all his plans to have a peace of mind was thrown out of the window when he saw a certain blonde sitting on his couch inside his chamber, having right behind him was his aide and a certain tower magician.

"Where is she?"

Suddenly, something inside Theodore snapped as everything went black. The next thing he knew was a blade inches from his neck as his hands grab the middle of the body of the sword.

"I ask you where is she?"

Claude, who went up upon having to get thrown back because of Theodore punch, wipe the corner of his lips upon having to draw blood on it

"Why don't you ask your beloved about that?"

Theodore voice was filled with nothing but sarcasm and hatred, held no respect at all

Felix once again pressed the sword he was holding close to his neck but to his surprise, it didn't even move an inch.

"Holy Knight Commander Theodore Zephyr, the wound you cause the emperor is enough to create a conflict in between the Temple and the Empire."

It was Felix whom never draw his sword back

"Sure"

Theodore smirk

"I don't even mind if my actions towards you turn into war between the temple and empire"

"Mind your words Theodore. Where is (First name)(Last name)?"

Once again Theodore had an urge to punch the blonde in front of him.

Nevertheless he murmur something that cause the room to become silent.

"What did you say?"

"Really? Doesn't heard it for the first time?"

Theodore spoke witch sarcasm once again