"It makes me the happiest.

Tae embraces Jungkook gently. His head safely buried in jungkook's neck. His arms made its way around jungkook's waist hugging him with all the love be has inside of him.

"I only cried because of seeing blood on myself. Realizing I'm not the same person who I used to be. That I'm a mafia now and I'm not as innocent as I was back then. But even so I also realized now that being a mafia won't change the person who I am. Being a mafia partner of Jeon Jungkook is what makes me live the happiest life and most importantly being with you and hyung's is my home and it's where I'm always meant to be with.

Jungkook sighs but then embraces Taehyung as well.

"Do you believe me kookie?.." Tae broke there embrace Jungkook finally showed a smile at him.

"I believe you tae. I always believe you and your the only person whom I can believe the most.."

Jungkook caresses tae's hair..his dark orbs staring directly into taehyung's light ones.

"But promise me one thing. You won't ever cry again for stuff like this. You won't shed a tear anymore for something not worth of crying for. "

Jungkook's voice was low. Tae nodded his head obediently.

"Your my Kim Taehyung. Your strong brave and has the most beautiful heart I've ever encounter. Don't let judgment take over your head nor weakness and fear. Alright love?"

"Okay... Are you mad at me Jungkookie?"

Tae pouts looking down. The older male was having a straight face on but seeing his tae pout he showed a loving smile. Lifting his chin up so the younger would look at him.

"I'm not mad taehyung. Stop pouting cute now okay I'll not be able to resist that lips of yours if you keep doing that."

Jungkook lifts tae up to stand up with him both finally sitting comfortably in the black couch.

"Why are you resisting me for Mr.mafia?"  Tae asks cutely now hovering on top of Jungkook smiling playfully directly at Jungkook.

"Because.." Jungkook's hand made its way into tae's waist pulling the younger male closer to him.

"If I didn't resist..I might go to crazy on you baby.." Jungkook huskily spoke with a smug look on his face tae just pouted at him.

"Your just making excuses. Maybe you don't want to kiss me anymore do you?" Tae huffs getting off Jungkook and sitting far awayyy from the mafia leader who smiled at his baby's cute behavior.

"Your such a baby. Come here..you want a kiss? I'll give you what you want."

Jungkook stands up going towards taehyung.. unbuttoning his blazer with his veiny hands. He smirks as he dives in into the younger. Hovering on top of him cupping his cheeks with his hands admiring the brunette before he finally attaches both of their lips...kissing Taehyung as sensually as possible.

Tae moans as soon as he felt Jungkook kiss him so soft and gentle.

The dominant males lips were moving so sensually onto the younger that tae felt like he's on euphoria..no words could explain how good he felt when Jungkook kisses him this soft and passionate...

But the soft and passionate kiss soon turned out into a LONG and HEAVY MAKE OUT SESSION.

Both mafia couple were kissing or maybe even eating each other's mouth like they haven't eaten any shit ever.

The longer they kiss the more hotter
they both felt.

Jungkook. The dominant male keeps on continuing kissing the submissive male. Showing no signs of ever stoping.