When those scary nights occur in his life Jungkook was there by his side.

Jungkook singed for him.
Jungkook hugged him warm.
Jungkook made him feel safe.
And lastly
Jungkook comforted him with lots of love and affection.

Jeon Jungkook did all those things for Taehyung.

In fact Jungkook did so much more than anyone could ever imagine.

Hearing his love say that to him made Jungkook unable to speak. The sentence itself shocked the mafia leader.

He was still holding Taehyung in his arms while tae just stared at him.

"Was I better off without you?" Tae asked his mind not thinking straight.

"What are you saying love?" Jungkook asked backed. He tried to understand what tae was implying but he couldn't. He couldn't understand him.

Tae now lightly smiled as he stared at him wiping his own remaining tears before he goes and slowly placed one of his hand on jungkook's cheek caressing it so softly.

"Of course not. I'm not gonna be better without you because without you life means nothing to me Jungkook. "

"Continuing living the normal life without you is pointless. Because I can't live without you. I can't even breath without you. You are my everything kookie. My everything. "

Tae smiles as he closes his eyes. He leans closer to Jungkook leaning there fore heads together then holds his hands softly and gently while Jungkook held his hand back with the same care.

He was so confused to what's the younger's talking about but hearing his tae say those things his heart calmed down listening to his other pair.

"I love you with all my heart can offer kookie..I love you a lot so damn much that I don't care if I changed a lot. I don't care if I am a mafia now. I don't care because I chose this. I chose to be mafia. I chose to live in this world with you and I don't regret one bit because I love you. Life with you is the best thing that ever happened to me. Your the best thing that happened to me. I hope you always remember that."

Tae says softly eyes still closed while Jungkook was frozen in his place. His eyes were already glossy. He looks up to his tae who was already smiling at him fondly jungkook just stared at him.

"..but does it make you happy taehyung? Living with me in this world I rule in..does it make you happy or your scared?"

Jungkook suddenly spoke out. Listening to his taehyung's words he somehow connects the dots of why the younger was crying like that and now Jungkook wants to settle things clear for him and tae.

So with a straight face he asked the younger.

Tae looks at Jungkook he knew Jungkook was now doubting him if he regret being with him or not.

Tae just smiles. He knew Jungkook would react like this.

So tae if even possible went closer to Jungkook. There chest touching and face just inches apart.

There eyes were locked with one another.

Tae softly and gently presses a kiss of love on Jungkook forehead.

Then pulls away speaking what his heart tells him to.

"It doesn't make me happy Jungkook."

Jungkook's heart felt an ache hearing that. He felt hurt. But before he even can react hurt any further tae held his hand tighter.