31-35

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Villain Big Boss Just Wants to Spoil Me VBBWSM » Chapter 31:
The Villain Big Boss Just Wants to Spoil Me Chapter 31:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The senior year holiday was already short, and the banquet text was notoriously high-intensity courses. The next day after the test results came out, the teachers of all subjects explained the test papers before leaving.

There is a holiday on the twenty-eighth lunar month, and school starts on the fifth day of the first lunar month.

Although it was a holiday, most senior high school students did not dare to relax.

Especially Yan Xiao, even if my aunt called to take her shopping to buy clothes to relax, she didn't go, so she wanted to review at home.

There was no reason. The lethality of touching the head was only the first time. After that, she seized the opportunity and touched Qiu Li's head several times, without gaining a single point.

She can only focus on learning.

In the past six months, there are countless quizzes in the college entrance examination. As long as she can pass Qiu Li as many times as possible, she won't worry about failing to score.

On New Year’s Eve, she did a math test early in the morning, and then followed her parents to see her grandparents. After lunch, she returned to her room to continue her review.

Chen Ziyi thought for a long time, fearing that her daughter's nerves would be too tense, so she took advantage of her when she came down to drink water, put a basket of snacks and fruits and other New Year's goods on the table: "Take a rest, send these to Qiu Li, I guess he I also study at home. I still have breaks at school. Don’t stress too much. Just play when it’s time to play..."

Yan Xiao drank a glass of water, thought about it, and went out with a basket-just to inquire about Qiu Li's review progress!

As soon as she left the house, she was shivered by the cold wind. Yan Xiao hurriedly wrapped her scarf tightly. Almost her entire face was buried, with only two eyes outside. She headed towards Qiu Li's house against the wind.

When Rongcheng arrived in winter, it was dry and cold, and the wind was still strong, woooooooooooo, like a monster coming out of the mountain.

This winter has not snowed yet, but the temperature is colder than in previous years.

Yan Xiao wrapped herself into a ball and ran towards Qiu Li's house while holding the basket to avoid the wind. When she reached the door, she quickly tore off her scarf and quickly swayed at the gate. The door opened and she ran into the yard with her legs. .

He brushed his face and opened the second door, and finally breathed a sigh of relief after entering the hallway.

Almost blown away by the wind!

Putting the basket on the shelf, she twisted her body and looked in while changing shoes. Are you studying? So serious? Didn't even hear such a big movement?

There was no movement in the room until she took off her scarf, coat and changed slippers.

Yan Xiao rubbed her hands, her eyebrows moved unconsciously, and she walked to the living room holding the basket, feeling a little puzzled.

In the past, Qiu Li knew when she opened the first door? When she got to the door, Qiu Li was all downstairs. What happened today? Is it possible not to be at home?

"Qiu Li..."

She yelled.

Before she yelled a second time, she saw the person on the sofa who was still asleep with the exercise book.