07

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Villain Big Boss Just Wants to Spoil Me VBBWSM » Chapter 7:
The Villain Big Boss Just Wants to Spoil Me Chapter 7:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Yan Xiao, who walked to the door, remembered what was going on, she turned and ran back.

Qiu Li who secretly hid his joy: "?"

Yan Xiao took out a marshmallow from her small bag and stuffed it into Qiu Li's hand: "Here you!"

After speaking, without waiting for Qiu Li to react, she turned and ran away.

No matter how small a mosquito is, it is meat, a marshmallow every day, a little bit of evil every day, as long as she doesn't give up, grabbing watermelon and sesame seeds together, over time, will surely be able to drip through the stone!

Seeing Yan Xiao disappearing at the door of the classroom carrying a small bag, Qiu Li's thin eyelids trembled slightly.

She, she gave him marshmallows for the second time, he has two marshmallows!

Noting that everyone else in the class was staring at him, Qiu Li hurriedly put the marshmallows in his pockets, then packed his own tableware, and endured his joy and brought the plates to the life teacher.

"It's another dinner plate by myself. It's awesome," the life teacher smiled and handed him a small red flower: "A reward for you."

Qiu Li took Xiao Honghua, thought about it, and said to the teacher of life: "Thank you teacher."

After speaking, he held the little red flower and went to the dormitory for a nap as usual.

The life teacher was stunned.

The teachers are all with the class. She has taken this class for more than two years. Every child in the class is impressed, but Qiu Li is the one she cares most about.

His identity, his character, it is difficult for people not to pay attention.

Qiu Li is very easy to take. This is the consensus of all the teachers, because he is very sensible and well-behaved. He has never made troubles and has no temper.

But he is not so easy to take, because he is so quiet, not as quiet as a child.

The psychiatrist at the school has observed him for more than half a year and determined that he just likes to be quiet, likes to be alone, and has no psychological problems, and the teachers are relieved.

It's just that his quietness also made the teachers a headache, because he was quiet and almost withdrawn.

Who would have thought that this was the first time she heard ‘thank you teacher’ from him in more than two years?

Of course the life teacher was surprised.

She looked at the young boy's straight back, suddenly feeling a little sour...

**

In the small class lunch room, Yan Xiao lay on the small bed under the quilt, thinking about Qiu Li, while squirming around the room.

A room of small beds, a room of children, one by one, just like sitting in rows and waiting to divide the fruit, some are already asleep, of course, there are also people who don’t sleep and make trouble and don’t let others sleep. It’s especially interesting to see, she can’t help but more Looked for a while.

With a gentle opening of the door, Yan Xiao immediately closed her eyes and pretended to sleep.

The teacher came in to take a look, and gently covered the quilt for the kid who kicked the quilt... Of course, she had discovered it long ago, pretending to be asleep, especially the few who never took a nap and led a group of children to play or sleep.

The Villain Big Boss Just Wants to Spoil Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें