10

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Villain Big Boss Just Wants to Spoil Me VBBWSM » Chapter 10:
The Villain Big Boss Just Wants to Spoil Me Chapter 10:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Qiu Zhan personally went to pick up his grandmother and aunt, and when he came back, he saw Qiu Li among a group of children.

His smiling eyes immediately sank.

Especially when I saw the little girl who loves to play with my brother, talking to him, smiling at him, and giving him something, the coldness in her eyes almost turned into a knife.

Asshole.

He grinded his molars and cursed silently.

Although Qiu Li has been staring at the band-aid in his hand, he is instinctively sensitive to Qiu Zhan's existence. As soon as Qiu Zhan came back, he noticed it. He pretended not to see it, but Qiu Zhan's gaze made him very uncomfortable. He looked up...

Everyone is almost there, Qiu Zhan is naturally not stupid enough to do what Qiu Li does in front of so many people, but this does not prevent him from staring at him.

Qiu Li pursed his mouth to meet Qiu Zhan's cold eyes.

He knew Qiu Zhan was warning him, but...

He looked at Qiu Zhan, and then at Yan Xiao who was laughing happily in the crowd. He clenched the band-aids in his hand and walked towards the crowd with his foot raised—the kid, as long as he doesn’t stick to Yan Xiao, Qiu Zhan I can't tell that Yan Xiao is good to him.

This is his first and only friend so far, of course he has to take the initiative to maintain it.

Seeing Qiu Li walking towards the group of children without looking back, Qiu Zhan almost laughed.

Asshole, you dare to provoke him if he hasn't all the fur growing?

Live, tired, too!

Qiu Zhan sorted out the cuffs slowly, took off the cufflinks and put them in his pockets, and then walked towards the group of children having fun with his long legs.

Compared with Qiu Yan, the children did not have much interest in Qiu Zhan, so his arrival did not attract everyone's attention. Only Yan Xiao, seeing Qiu Zhan, she said: "Brother Qiu Zhan, you Do you want to play with us?"

Qiu Zhan smiled at her: "My brother stopped kicking. I just saw Aunt Chen looking for you."

Yan Xiao: "Mom looking for me?"

Originally playing football was to score points, and now the points have been scored. Now that her mother is looking for her, she threw the ball in her arms to the ground without even thinking about it, clapping her hands and saying, "I'll take a look."

Qiu Zhan stretched out his hand: "I will take you."

Yan Xiao didn't think too much, Qiu's family was really big, and she didn't know where her mother was at the moment, so she obediently reached out and asked Qiu Zhan to hold her.

Before leaving, she did not forget to wave her small paw at Qiu Li: "Goodbye."

Just as Qiu Li was about to answer her, he swallowed the words back to Qiu Zhan's cold eyes.

Qiu Li didn't say a word, he clenched his teeth, and even glanced at himself unhappily, which made Yan Xiao very happy.

Qiu Zhan hooked the corner of his mouth and said to Qiu Li, "I put a lot of sweets in the study on the third floor. Bring it to Xiaoxiao and everyone."

Wow--!

Yan Xiao, who was about to grab Qiu Zhan and let him take him to find his mother, suddenly widened her eyes.