Not ready

Noir: The only way we can go back is through that collider gizmo, the only trouble is-
Spider-Pig: One of us has to stay behind and destroy it.

Everyone volunteered to do it but Miles chimes in and said that they can't.

Peni: Why not- A̶̙̿r̸̥̾g̷͍̓h̸͔̾!̵̹̕
Noir, Spider-Man, Spiderpig, Y/n and Gwen: A̶̙̿r̸̥̾g̷͍̓h̸͔̾!̵̹̕

Everyone except Miles glitched and screamed in pain. You still don't know why you were though, it honestly scared you.

Miles: You guys can't stay here, if you stay you'll die. I'm the guy who has to turn it off, Y/N and I made a promise and we gotta keep it.
Noir: Wait who are you guys

Peter: This is Miles and Y/N, and they both have great powers. They can turn invisible
Miles and Y/N: can't do it on command though.
Peter: Show em the zappy thing Miles.
Miles: Can't do it on command.

Everyone looked disappointed with you both, Gwen noticed this and wasn't gonna have it. She spoke up.

Gwen: Hey I've them in action, they've got... potential.
Noir: Alright guys. King-Pin gonna sends some mobs after ya I'm talkin' hard boys, real biscuit boxers, can ya fight them all off at once?
Y/N: We'll we haven't actually fought  anybody.
Noir: SURPRISE ATTACK!

Noir kicked you both to the ground. As you were about to get back up Penni started asking questions.

Peni: Can you rewire a main frame while being shot at?
Miles: Can I what?

Spider-Pig: Can you float in the air when you smell a delicious pie?
Y/N: What?

Gwen: Can you be Strong?
Penni: Ruthless?
Gwen: Discipline?
Noir: SURPRISE ATTACK

Peter saw them being to rough on you and Miles and told to bring it down a notch, but they didn't listen. Gwen picked you up off the ground, and asked another question.

Gwen: Most importantly, no matter how many hits you take, can you get back up?

When they finally stopped asking questions, they became even more disappointed with you both. They went over to Peter and whispered things like "They're not ready" or They can't do this." You knew that you just needed to get better with your powers, but for Miles this hit home. He took it the hard way. He walked to the platform that brought him to the Spider-lair and left while his own insecurities making him invisible.

Peter: See guys he can turn invisible.

They all felt sorry for him as they heard the entrance of the shed close.

Time skip

Other than the fact that Miles left to who knows where, one thing was on your mind, why were you glitching. As Peni was using the data from the Alchemax computer you asked a question.

Y/N: Hey Peni, can I ask you something?
Peni: What's up?
Y/N: Back at Alchemax, Doc Oc used Peter's DNA to see if was from this dimension, obviously he wasn't. I was wonder if you could figure out what dimension I'm from?

Peni looked confused. She thought you from this dimension, but when she thought about it, she wasn't buying it. You kept bugging her until she finally did.

Peni: Fine, I think I can. My robot can use dna samples to get literally all data from people, which apparently includes dimensions. My father thought of everything while making him.
Y/N: We'll that's convenient.

She pulled a hair from your head, which hurt a little but you were fine. She put in the hair in some sort of slot on her robot. As it was loading the data, you were hoping that it wasn't true, hoping you were from somewhere different.

Peni: Okay, data is ready. Wait, what?

She couldn't believe her eyes. She reloaded the data again just to check for an error. It still read the same thing.

Peni: Your aren't from this dimension, your from earth-65.

You were in disbelief, you almost lost your balance. You had so many questions.

Y/N: W-wait, then how come for as long as I've been here I haven't glitched.
Peni: We'll the data says that your powers are making you unstable, without your powers you would just feel sick.

That explains why you've been sick all these years. You asked even more questions desperately hoping it would prove the data wrong.

Y/N: Well when did I get here?
Peni: It says you got here same time we did. Like Gwen, it reversed time, but for you it reversed your age and it brought you farther back in time.

On the verge of tears you quickly left to go think.