The Collider

After all of the weird things that happened at school, you tried to think of any reasons of why this was happening to you, why were you experiencing the same things that spider-man did. You then remembered the night Uncle Aaron took you to that place in the subway to throw up your art, you remembered the spider that bit you. 'Did that spider bite me and give me powers?' you thought. You decided to revisit that place and find the spider.

When you got there you kept thinking to yourself 'You're being crazy Y/N, you're just being crazy.' hoping it would calm you down and that non of this is happening. When you got to the subway you found Miles there, who for some reason had his hood up. 'That's weird, Miles never wears his hood?' you thought. Why was he here?

Y/N: Hey Miles! What are you doing here?

When you said hello to him and you both made eye contact, you both got a tingling feeling in your head. The same feeling you got when you saw Gwen. You both felt more attached when you got that feeling, like you were both somehow the same.

Miles: Oh um... I was just going to see the artwork that we did with Uncle Aaron, why are you here?

Y/N: I was doing the same thing. Uh... You okay, you look worried.

Miles: So do you!

Since you trusted Miles you thought you should tell him. You've know each other forever now and knew he could keep a secret.

Y/N: *whispers* Something weird happened today. I think that I have Spider-man's powers.

Miles looked at you with surprise and told you the same thing.

Miles: How are we from different families yet we're so alike?

So you weren't the only one was dealing with the same problems, other than Spider-man. You both walked to the place that Uncle Aaron took you to. "I'm guessing you're looking for the same thing I am?" You asked Miles and he nodded. You quickly found the Spider that bit you, but Miles didn't find his due to it being dark. It was dead but you were still unsure if it was safe to even get close to it. You knelt and pulled out a marker that was in your pocket to poke the spider. Once you poked it, it started to glitch in different colors, so did the other spider revealing its location.

Before you both could question what just happened, you both heard a faint clash of metal. You both decided to follow the noise. You both were greeted with a door that read the Company name Alchemax, you both got another tingling feeling in your head but this time it gave you both a headache. You pressed on only to be greeted with more headaches, filling your head with different sounds, and the voices of people having random conversations. The strange thing was that there no people around except you and Miles.

As you progressed into the depths of the subway, the tingling feeling that turned into a headache got worse for both of you, to the point it was painful!

Y/N: Are you getting headaches as well?

Miles: Yeah, my head is filling with so many sounds as well

Y/N: Same here, I hear people talking and-

Your conversation was cut off by an insane headache, you heard loud noises,small noises, people talking, ect. It all stopped and silenced to a faint voice saying

"Look Out"

Suddenly a wall behind you both collapsed. You both dodged the debris in instinct. 'HOW DID I DODGE THAT?' you thought but your question was interrupted by the voice of a man and some growling creature.

???: Norman listen to me. I cannot let you open a portal to another dimension. Brooklyn is not shown for that.

It was Spiderman and Green Goblin, they were fighting and having a conversation at the same time, as Spider-man usually does when he-WAIT A PORTAL TO ANOTHER DIMENSION!? You were so confused by this conversation