Something Strange

(A/N: Any sentence that is between ' ' are someone's thoughts)

You woke in your dorm and got dressed. When you put your clothes on you realized that your pants got a bit smaller. Puberty maybe?

As you were walking to your class you thought to your self
'Man I need to get new pants. Wait why are my thoughts so loud?' You turn around and see giant floating bubbles that say the same words you were thinking!

You tried to forget what you just saw and thought you were just tired. As you were trying to get to your class you noticed a girl tell a guy to leave her alone. You looked over and noticed a guy touching a girls ass! You have to but in or else it won't end well.

???: Dude stop it
Bully: Come on you know you want to.
Y/N: HEY! What's going on
Bully: non of your business
Y/N: actually from what I'm hearing it kinda is.
???: He won't just leave me alone!
Y/N: I also noticed he's been doing more than that.

The bully turns to you and says
"Leave me alone before I head butt you!" You flinch at that but stand your ground. He charges his head towards you and hits you in the face

You didn't feel a thing and he falls to the ground! 'WHAT JUST HAPPENED!' The girl looks at and you both get a tingling sensation in your head almost like a head ache.

It's the girl from physics!
Y/N: Hey are you alright.
???: Yeah I'm fine, how did you do that?
Y/N: I don't know.

Y/N: so who was he
???: just some guy trying to take advantage of me because I'm new here
Y/N: I'm new here too! I'm Y/N

Gwen's POV

I told him my name forgetting that there may be another Gwen Stacey in this Universe!

Y/N: Gwen huh, it's cute and suits you.

Did he just say my name is cute. I could feel that face was getting red and hid my face behind the books I was holding.

Y/N: Hey are you okay? You're looking a bit red.
Gwen: Huh?! Oh yeah I'm fine.

'SHIT he noticed my blush!' I thought to myself.

Y/N POV

She is kinda cute. I kinda like her! I then remembered Uncle Aaron telling me about the shoulder touch. I reached out my hand to do it, and it for some reason felt dramatic. 'Why is this so scary?! Am I doing this in slow motion or does it just feel that way?'

I touched her shoulder and said "Hey"

Gwen: Um okay I'll see you around then.
Y/N: OH! Yeah, see you.

As I was about to leave, but my hand got caught on something. I looked and my hand was stuck to her shoulder! 'What is happening?'

Gwen: Um can you let go please
Y/N: I uh... can't...
Gwen: what do you mean?

My hand then touches her book and then it to gets stuck!

Y/N: I don't know what's happening!
Gwen: Okay, just relax.
Y/N: How am I supposed to relax?!
Gwen: Just do it!

'Okay, Okay, relax... relax' I calm myself and suddenly unstick. 'WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!'

Y/N: Sorry I don't know what happened.
Gwen: Y/N I might know what just happened but I can't tell you here. Can you come with-

She then got interrupted by me having a massive migraine and coughing. I think I am sick. I'm starting to get a bit dizzy

3rd POV

Gwen: ARE YOU OKAY?!
Y/N: Yeah I'm fine. I just need to... lie... down...

You then passed out on the floor and was rushed to the nurse's office. What is happening to you, is this sickness getting worse?

Later when you woke back up and left the infirmary you were wondering if anyone saw
'Nobody knows, nobody knows, nobody knows.'

'Every one knows'

'EVERY ONE IS LOOKING AT ME. HE KNOWS SHE KNOW THEY KNOW! wow she's super tall. Why's he laughing at me?! Are they talking about me?! Can they hear my thoughts?
Why are my thoughts SO LOUD?!'

School Security: HEY, I know you snuck out last Morales
'Play Dumb!'
Y/N: Who's Morales?
'NOT THAT DUMB!'

Y/N started running and the security guard started chasing you! He almost caught you until you locked yourself in the Janitors Closet. He banged on the door for you to open up! You tried to run and hide but your hand stuck to the door.

Y/N: STOP STICKING

Y/N unstuck and fell out of an open window and stuck to the building wall.

Y/N: KEEP STICKING Y/N!

You were sticking to the wall while still having trouble staying on there.

Gwen's POV

Well I met Y/N's brother, turns out he's adopted. His brother is a bit weird but cool. I think he also has what I have. He got stuck to my hair and I had to cut it off! Any ways something even stranger happened as I was walking to my class.

As I was walking to my next class I see what looked like
Y/N walking on the wall. I then later saw Miles doing the same thing. "Okay..."

3rd POV

You found your dorm window and went in it. Your headache got worse and your stomach ached even more! 'What is happening to me?!' You you saw a comic of Spider-Man and the page you saw had him sticking to the wall saying to stop sticking and then pleading to keep sticking, you remembered that YOU just said those exact words!

Y/N: wait wait wait. How can there be two Spider-Mans, there there can't be two right?

Can there?