School Trouble

Question after Question
Class after class
You were already having trouble with keeping up with your school schedule.

As you got to your next class and tried to be as quiet as possible, because they were watching a presentation on Multiverses. Right up your alley!

As you walked to an empty desk, the teacher paused the presentation and said

Teacher: Mr. Morales, standing in the dark! You're late again.
Y/N: Einstein said time was relative, right. Maybe I'm not late, maybe you guys are early.

After a long moment of silence from the class a girl in the sitting in the middle giggled.

???: Sorry sorry, it just got so quite.
Teacher: at you gonna just stand there or, do you wanna sit down.

You sat at the empty desk which was next to the girl and watched the presentation.

???: I liked it
Y/N: huh?
???: the joke. It wasn't funny, but that's why I liked it.
Y/N: I don't think I've seen you before-
Teacher: SHH!

When the teacher finally passed you both the girl started talking again.

???: Hey do I know you?
Y/N: no I don't think so
???: Oh Okay.

When your quiet conversation ended you couldn't help but think about her. Who was she?

*Time Skip later in the school week*

You and Miles were told to meet with your Teachers before heading to your dorms. You both went to separate class rooms.

Teacher: let me show you something.

The teacher then slides a sheet of paper with 0/100 written in marker

Y/N:  A zero! A couple more of this and you'll have to kick me outa here huh? Maybe I'm just not right for this school and-

The teacher cuts you off saying "If a student did a true or false quiz blind folded what score would they get?"

Y/N: 50%?
Teacher: That's right! So in order to do well you have to know which answers are right!
You're trying to quite, and I'm not gonna let you... I'm assigning you a private essay, not about physics but about you and what you wanna be.

You got to your dorm and sat down on your bed. You then decided to text Miles, who was in his own dorm with a kid named Ganke.

Texts

Y/N: so what did your Teacher say?
Miles: they found out that I was trying to quit school. You?
Y/N: Same here. Now I gotta write an Essay on who I wanna be!
Miles: SAME!
Y/N: you wanna ditch it and head to Uncle A.'s apartment?
Miles: You know I do!😈