Doc Oc

Peter: I GOT THIS! RUN!

Peter shot a web at a door panel allowing you both to run with the computer. Peter was being throw and tossed around while saying everything is alright, but it clearly is not.

Peter: I got it guys!
Doc Oc: Oh do you Peter?
Peter:Okay this might be a little bit bad.
Doc Oc: Ooh you're chatty!
Peter: This is the moment where I'm losing the fight!

As you ran and heard the two of them talk back and forth to each other, you bumped into a blonde girl who looked slightly familiar, but you didn't think much of it because a lady with tentacles on her back is chasing you. Speaking of which, Peter just caught up to you and grabbed the monitor from your hands.

Peter: Alright I'll tell you the good news. We don't the monitor but-

Peter was Grabbed by Doc Oc and thrown behind her. She spotted you both struggling to turn invisible and tried to grab the computer from Miles.

Doc Oc: Peter! You didn't tell me you had an invisible friend! Can you give that back young man? It is proprietary to my work.
Y/N: Peter help!

Peter slung a web onto you both and pulled you towards him as the mad scientist was gaining on you. Suddenly a sliding door shut in behind you, making one of her tentacles get stuck and struggle to grab you.

You ran to the exit which was through the cafeteria, and in which case just so happened to be lunch time. All of the Scientist that worked in the Alchemax lab was sitting at each table looking seemingly the same.

Peter: This might be a good time to turn invisible huh?
Y/N: Yep!
...
Peter: Okay not your going to, selecting a bagel, and now act super natural.

As you were "casually" walking out one of the scientists noticed the three of you. When they noticed the computer in your hands, they pulled out guns out of nowhere making this your cue to run. Peter grabbed the computer from your hands and gave Miles the bagel. The three of you ran out to a balcony where Peter gave Miles a web shooter from his wrist and you one from his and handed you one from the pocket of his sweatpants.

Peter: Alright time to swing just like I taught you guys.
Miles: YOU NEVER TAUGHT US ANYTHING!
Peter: I know it's a little joke, it's team building.

Once you both had the web shooter on your wrists, Peter pushed both of you off the building. You both were seeing for a short while until you collided into each other making you both fall to the ground. As you lay on the trying to regain sense of what going on, scientists start firing at you both, aiming and missing like a storm trooper. You completely give up on trying to swing and start to resume running.

Peter: What are you doing?!
Y/N and Miles: I run better than I swing!
Peter: If you guys run then they'll catch you both, isn't this what you wanted?

As a tree suddenly falls beside you, your attention is drawn towards the sound of what seems to be a saw. Soon enough you see tentacles with saws on the ends of them slicing through trees like a whip, revealing that Doc Oc is still chasing after you.

As she was getting closer to the both of you, Peter was giving you to many swing tips that you couldn't even focus on swinging.

Y/N: THATS TO MANY THINGS!
Peter: THAN STOP LISTENING TO ME.
Miles: That's the best idea you've had all day!

You both we climbing up a tree using the branches to climb as you didn't fully know how to stick yet. Doc Oc was within grabbing distance, her saws get closer to your feet. When she was about catch you, you both leaped off the tree at the last second, allowing her saw to get so close as to scrape the soles of your shoe. As you both were falling desperately trying to find out how to sling a web. When you both found the right button, a web shot out and connected to a tree. Doc Oc was still on your tail, but swung in and punched her back.

Peter: NICE GUYS! Okay double-tap to release and thwip it out again.
Miles Y/N and Peter: Thwip! Release! Thwip! Release! Thwip! Release!
Y/N: Gotta say Pete, your awesome man.
Peter: We're a little team. Me the teacher who can still do it. You the students who can do it just not as good. I'm proud of us! Is there something you wanna- A̶̙̿r̸̥̾g̷͍̓h̸͔̾!̵̹̕
Y/N: A̶̙̿r̸̥̾g̷͍̓h̸͔̾!̵̹̕

During your moment of accomplishment, You and Peter glitched and fell onto a tree. He dropped the computer but thankfully Miles grabbed it by the cord. As it was hanging loose Doc Oc saw this as her chance to take back what's hers. The computer disconnected from the chord as Doc Oc grabbed it.

Suddenly the three of you were webbed up and mysterious hooded figure was swinging through the trees. Doc Oc thought of it as another challenge but it quickly became clear that she never stood a chance. The hooded webbed two of the mad scientist's tentacles onto two trees and knocked her out with a kick to the face making her slingshot back and hang knocked out between the two trees. The hooded figure grabbed the computer and landed on a tree branch. They reached for there mask, took it off and...

Gwen: Hey guys!
Y/N:GWEN?!
Peter: Oh you know her! very cool.
Gwen: I'm from another dimension. I mean... another another dimension.

A/N: Im so sorry for the long wait but more is definitely coming.