She sighed heavily and looked over to an expectant and impatient looking Cora, " She's more than likely in Coach's office making out with Aiden right now."

Cora rolled her eyes and leaned against the white tiled wall, " I have no idea what kind of taste your friend has in guys but it's horrible, didn't you say she was with a homicidal Kanima before this?"

Isabella shrugged indifferently, " Yeah, but Jackass isn't that bad anymore. He's a werewolf now and lives in London. I still talk to him on skype every Saturday."

"Jackass? That's not his actual name, is it?" Cora asked as she looked at her niece curiously.

She didn't really like her friends, but she liked hearing her talk about her life. She remembered Isabella as a little kid and couldn't believe how grown she was now, and how much she had missed out on with not only her but with Derek too. She didn't really care about this boy, but she loved hearing her niece talk, she reminded her of her mother Talia.

Isabella chuckled and brushed a piece of hair off of her shoulder, " No, his name is actually Jackson. Jackass is his alter ego for when he's being a complete douchebag which happens more often than not. He's cool though."

Cora sent Isabella a chuckle of her own as she pushed off of the white tiled wall behind her, " Ah, I see. Well, where is this Coach's office? Let's get this over with."

Isabella nodded her head and pointed at the small door right next to Cora's head labelled: BOYS LOCKEROOM. Isabella always seemed to end up in that locker room for some reason or another which was really strange to her but she actually kind of missed being in there, she hadn't been for a little while. She was sure that would change soon.

"If we go through there his office is directly connected to it, you can't really miss it. I can't promise you won't see a naked boy in there though. Trust me, I saw Jackson's bare ass in there once. Just giving you a fair warning." Isabella said with a nonchalant shrug of her shoulders as if seeing another man's ass other than her boyfriend's wasn't a weird occurrence.

Cora looked at her niece with a strange and slightly judgmental look, "What the hell do you guys do here? How many times have you been in the boy's locker room?"

Isabella looked down at her hands and began counting on her fingers while Cora watched the numbers slowly tick upwards with each finger that Isabella lifted. When Isabella had to start another hand after lifting all ten of her fingers, Cora's eyes went wide, and she was absolutely appalled. What the hell was up with Isabella's friend group?

"It's over ten?" Cora asked in disbelief.

Isabella looked up from her hands and nodded her head before saying with complete seriousness, "Way over ten. I don't even know why I am counting it out, I'll just have to add more. I am pretty sure I have been in this locker room more than my classes."

Cora just looked at her in disbelief for a few seconds longer before shaking her head and walking into the locker room without another word. Isabella just shrugged her shoulders and walked in behind her.

She knew that it may be a bit weird to Cora, but it wasn't strange to her anymore. The locker room was kind of nice, except if you're hiding from a murderous Alpha asshole named Peter. That was one of the only locker rooms experiences she wanted to forget.

The others were either fine or really great, like her first kiss that had happened after one of Scott's first games. That one was exceptionally great.

Just as Isabella and Cora were about to reach the door of Coach's office, the fire alarm began blaring throughout the school, loudly ringing in their ears. Isabella's hands immediately flew up to her ears as she groaned loudly and rolled her eyes in annoyance.