Chapter 2

Ink reappeared through a portal by his friends. "Hey!! I'm back!! Sorry I had to leave- Ack!!!" A portal of some kind appeared under his feet, and the Guardian disappeared into it.

"INK!!!"

Dream begins to panic.  "BERRY, WHAT DO WE DO?!"

"I DON'T KNOW!!! CALL FOR HELP I GUESS?!?" He was beginning to sniffle and cry.

Dream hugs his friend.  "But who do we call?"

"Our mates!! Maybe they'll know what to do!!"

~~~~~~

?????² felt like he was falling, which was odd considering he was on the couch playing tetris just moments ago...  "OOF!"  Well, that was a hard landing...

Ink was falling through worlds. He knew he was...... Then, he..... Left the Multiverse..... And entered a new one?! There was a light thud...... He heard cracking...... And everything faded to black.........

??????? had to do a double take.  "What the..."  He shook his head.  "Never mind that for now,  get them both in a cell!"

????? was frozen in shock. "Who the fu- WHY DO THEY LOOK LIKE ME?!" He said, panicking as he looked back and forth between the stranger and his Crush Boss.

"YOU THINK I KNOW THAT?!  Look– just get them in a cell for now.  We can figure this out later."

????? had flinched from the sudden outburst but forced himself to calm down and went over to the two new figures. "Guess they must've lost consciousness from hitting the ground so hard....." He picked up the smaller of the two. He was surprisingly light. However the giant paintbrush he had been carrying wouldn't budge from the ground.

"Just leave it be for now, we can figure it out later."  ??????? sat down at a small desk to note the results.

????? nodded. "Alright....." He began to carry his lookalike down to the dungeons......

~~~~~~

"Face it, Berry, they don't know where he is...  I bet Error is somehow behind this!"

"Well..... I think I have his phone number......" He sniffed. "I can try calling him......."

Dream nods.  "It's the only lead we have now..."

"Yeah......" He pulled out his phone and started calling Error.

Error picks up his phone on the 2nd ring.  "W0w, 1 n3v3r 3xp3ct3d 90u t0 83 c4771n6 m3...  Wh4t d0 90u w4nt?"

"Where is he?!"

"..... Wh4t?"  Error had a bad feeling about this...

"You heard me, where is he?!" He felt tears begin trickling down his cheeks again.

Error sighed.  "700k, 1 d0n't kn0w wh0 0r wh4t 90u'r3 t47k1n6 480ut, 8ut 1 d1dn't d0 1t!"

"Where's Ink then?! If you don't have him, where is he?!" Berry was really beginning to become desperate......

"1nk 15 m1551n6?!"  Error was genuinely shocked.  He'd been with Ink not too long ago, so how did the squid go missing?!

"He's been gone about an hour now...... We can't find him anywhere!!" A sob was heard through the audio.

"Wh3re th3 [FUNK] 4r3 90u r16ht n0w?!"

"I-in sniff  in Candyswap........"

"1'77 83 th3r3 1n a m0m3nt, D0N'T M0V3!"

"Ok-kay......" He hung up. He missed his friend......

As Error prepared to head over to Candyswap, one of the voices called out.  "Hey Error, I think I can help!"

"0h r34779," Error jeered, "4nd wh9 5h0u7d 1 tru5t 90u?"

"Oh, it's cute that you think you have a choice!  I'll see you later Error!"

A portal opened beneath Error and before the glitch could do anything about it he was sucked in.........