I take out my wallet and give her the full $80. She puts the money in the cash register, and she packages up the ring. She hands it to me in a little navy blue velvet box.

"It's perfect. Thank you" I sweetly say to her.

"No problem dear" she smiles at me which I surprisingly return.

I walk out of the jewelry store and head to my car so I can drive home and start getting ready.

Once I'm home, I run straight to my room and close the door behind me. The dress that I'll be wearing tonight was hanging behind my door. I glide my hand down the dress and smile to myself. I snap out of my thoughts and head over to my vanity where all of my makeup is.

As I'm about to finish the last curl in my hair, I head a text from Y/n,

Babygirl🥵💖:
Hey babe. I'm ready whenever you are. You can pick me up when you're done.

Me:
Sounds good. Just finished my hair. Be there in 10 minutes 😘. Love you

Babygirl🥵💖:
Love you too

I put my phone down on my nightstand and unhook the dress from the hanger that it was on. I sit down on my bed and slide my legs into the dress. I pull it up to my chest and adjust it to where it feels the most comfortable. I reach my hand behind my back, and zip it all the way up. Before I walk out of my room, I grab I little hand bag and put my pearphone in there. And most importantly, I put the navy blue velvet box in there. Then, I walk out of my room, walk out the front door and go to my car to drive to Y/n's house.

I was pretty nervous the whole drive there. What if she didn't like the ring? What if she hates the ring? I start to get worried. But then I remember that I got her a candy bar from a gas station once and she was filled with joy. So she'll probably have the biggest smile on her face when she sees the big diamond in the middle.

I pull up to her house and I see Y/n standing by her front door, and my god, she looks drop dead gorgeous. I mean she always does, but still.

Y/n POV

I wait outside till Jade gets here.

Once I see her pull up into my driveway, I can see that she stopped and stared at me for a minute. But she got snapped back into reality and got out of her car, and started walking towards me.

"Wow. You look....wow" she attempts to form a sentence. I giggle to myself at her attempt. She can me so cute sometimes.

"Thank you baby. You look amazing too" I complement her back and she smiles at me. "Let's get going" Jade says as she extends her hand for me to grab.

Jade leads me to her car and opens the passenger door for me to get into. She closes my door and walks over to her side of the car and gets in.

"You ready?" She asks and placed a hand on my thigh. I lowly hum as my response to her and she starts the car and starts driving to the school.

At Hollywood arts

Jade pulls into the Hollywood Arts and parks on the side since Tori is using the parking lot and the lunch area for the prome.

Jade takes the keys out of the car and puts the into her purse. I can see her leg start to bounce a bit when she's doing it. I place my hand on her thigh.

Addictive ; Jade west x female readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें