Prome - final chapter

Before I begin the very last chapter, I wanted to say thank you all for all of the reads, votes and hilarious comments. I swear seeing them lightens my day.

Anyway, thank you again. I will be starting the male version very soon. It will be almost the same with some minor changes.

——————————————————————

Y/n POV

I left school half hour earlier to get a head start on getting ready. My makeup and hair have to be perfect tonight.

Jade left school at the regular time. She told me that she was going straight home, but me being curious, I checked her location.

Weird

It shows that she's at a jewelry shop just a few minutes away from her house. Maybe she's picking up some accessories for herself. I set my phone back down and continue my eyeliner.

Right when I'm about to finish putting on my mascara, I fucking sneeze. But I pull it away just in time.

Thanks god

I check Jades location again to see where she was now, and it showed that she was home and that she left the jewelry place 5 minutes ago. I put my phone back down on my vanity, and plug in my curling iron to start curling my hair. I was gonna try doing waves in my hair instead of doing my usual curl.

JADES POV

Once I get out of the argument with Tori, I head straight to the jewelry store just around the corner.

And I know I did tell Y/n that I was heading straight home. But, I just needed to pick something up.

I park my car in the parking lot and head inside the store. There is a middle aged woman standing behind the counter. I walk towards her, and I try to have a nice smile on my face.

"Hello, how may I help you today dear?" She greets then asks me.

"Do you guys have rings?" I responded but also asked.

"We do. What type of ring are you looking for?" She questions.

"Like a promise ring. That you give to someone you love very much" I respond to her.

"Ah. Yes we have some over here" she then guides me to another spot behind the counter where all the rings were. There were so many to choose from. All of them would look so good on her. But one did catch my eye.

I point to the ring in the glass box, "how much is that one?"

"That one costs $80. It's on sale. The original price was $120" she answers. My eyes widen at the shocking low price. How could such a pretty ring be so cheap? Well, I don't care. Any ring will look good on my babygirl.