New girl...

You woke up refreshed from your good night sleep. You turn off your alarm and you feel like somethings missing. Jade wasn't in your arms. You missed her, a lot, even though it was one night. Your addicted to her and her love, you needed to see her.

You get out of bed and head to your bathroom connected to your room. You look in the mirror, and catch a glance of your neck. Jade had given you hickeys in Becks RV while everyone was sleeping. You were pissed but happy at the same time. Happy because Jade had marked you, but pissed because you had to cover it up. "I'm gonna kill that girl" you chuckled to yourself. You covered it up and went downstairs.

You got to your kitchen, and ate some cereal. Something small since you weren't that hungry.

You went to your room and got changed. You put on black baggy ripped jeans, a over-sized black Queen t-shirt and a checkered belt. You head out the door into your car and drove to school.

At a school

You got out of your car, and didn't see Jade anywhere. You went to her house after you left, and her mom said she was already gone. Something was wrong.

You walk through the doors, and go to your locker to chill there for a bit, still no sign of Jade.

About 5 minutes later, when basically everyone was inside the school, you hear heavy footsteps coming up to you. Before you can turn around to see who it was, you were pinned against the locker. You open your eyes, and you see Jade. You look at her in her ocean blue eyes, getting lost in them. "Hey baby. What's u-" you were cut off by her, "oh shut up and kiss me." She collided her soft lips on yours, and your lips move in a synchronized motion.

She pulls away after 30 seconds, "god I missed you so much. I don't care if it was just one night." You cup her cheeks, and you nodded, "I missed you too." You then started kissing again.

"Hey....guys" Beck says as the whole group walks up to us. You both didn't hear him, so you continued making out with Jade. Andre taps on Jades shoulder. Jade pulls away then looks at them, as you do too. "You haven't seen each other in less than 24 hours and your already making out?" Tori asks. "Shut it, Vega" Jade snaps as you laugh looking down.

The bell rings, and you all start walking to Sikowitz's class.

You all walk in at once, and everyone sits down. You and Jade sit next to each other, and Jade starts massaging your palm.

Sikowitz walks in through the window, and starts the class.

In the middle of class, the principal walks in with a new student. "Hello everyone, I have a new student for this class. Her name is Carter Jones" the principal says as he pulls in a pail girl dressed in all black. She kinda dressed like Jade.

Carter looked down at you, smiled, and gave you a wink.

You look over at Jade, see her looking at the girl with a stern look on her face. She was getting jealous. You squeeze her hand a bit, and gave her a what the fuck look. She smiled at you and said, "don't worry. Your mine and only mine." You smiled to yourself and went back to listening.

After class finished, everyone walked out. You were holding Jades hand about to walk out, till Sikowitz asked you to stay behind. You let go of Jades hand and telling her that she can go. She left and he started talking to you.

He wanted you to write a song for him, for a play that he was writing. He promised you extra credit for this, so you obviously expected it.

You walk out of the classroom over to your locker. You open it and look over at Jades locker, and you drop your bag and keys.

She had Carter pinned against the locker, yelling at her. "Don't you ever look at my girlfriend again. Do you understand?!" She yelled. "Y-yes" Carter replied scared shitless. "Good. Now get out of my sight" Jade yelled once again, as Carter ran off.

You pick up your keys and your bag and walk over to where Jade was. She looked at you and dipped you again giving you a kiss. "You didn't have to do that" you said as your still dipped. "I told you, your mine and only mine. No one can have you except me" she says.

You grab the back of her neck and pull her in for a kiss. You smile against her lips, and she pulls you back up. She grabs hold of your hand, and you both walk to the next class.

The school day finishes, and you and Jade drive to your house.

Cliff hanger. But I'm pretty sure you know what happens next ;)