2.6

"Who could possibly be in there with him?" Louis growls impatiently, tapping his foot against the ground of the waiting room. "I mean, seriously, two hours? So unfair. I wanna see him." The boy pouts. 

"Maybe it is a family member?" Jeremy tries to soothe, placing his hand on Louis' thigh and squeezing it. 

"Maybe," Louis breathes out and slouches back in the chair.

Around fifteen minutes later, the door is opening and a man in a suit steps out, a little girl holding his hand. He looks familiar to Louis, the boy squints at him, trying to figure out where he had seen him before. 

And then it clicks. The boy from the picture. 

"Wanna get some ice cream, sweetie?" The man asks the toddler, who is dressed all in pink, with two golden pony tails. 

Louis jumps up and rushes to Harry's room, pushing open the door and catching the boy about to shovel some jelly into his mouth. 

"Haz. What happened? Are you okay?" He mutters and then walks to the bed side table, pulling Harry into his arms after the boy had set down his jelly.

"It was nothing to do with my heart, it is okay."

"I care about you. Not your heart," Louis sniffles against Harry's shoulder, which is covered with a hospital gown. "W-who was that guy? And the little girl?" Louis pulls away. 

Harry bashfully smiles. "My ex. He was still on my emergency contact, apparently. So he got the call and came down here. We haven't spoken since just after his daughter was born."

"Right," Louis pushes away the jealousy. "So why did you collapse?"

"My mix of tablets have been making me a bit dizzy and apparently combining that with an all-nighter, lack of water and food, makes you collapse."

"Do you know when you are allowed to come home? 'Cause you can stay the night with me, if you'd like."

A/N: Hi darlings! I hope you liked this chapter.

- How are you?

- Did you enjoy this chapter?

- Do you think Harry's ex will make an entrance again?

- What was your favourite part?

- What do you think will happen next?

- What do you hope will happen next?

Please leave some comments and have a great day/night! xo

Heart of Gold ♡ Larry ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें