Epilogue

Ten Years Later

Isabel

I sigh as I look through the fridge, figuring out dinner. My mate will back soon and I couldn't be more excited.

Even after ten years, I couldn't get enough of him.

Blake's been at the Demar pack for two days now. Helping the Alpha there with a rogue problem.

I wanted to go with him but he didn't want to put me and the pup in my belly in danger. Plus we had three other pups I needed to care for.

"Mommy, can we help you make dinner." Three sets of small foot steps race into the kitchen behind me.

I turn to look at my children. Thomas, 9, runs up to me. Wrapping his arms around my large belly as best he could. The twins Luke and Laura, 3, are close behind him. Hugging onto my legs.

Joy washes over me as I hug my three little ones back.

"Of course you guys can. Wash your hands first." I watch with a little smile as Thomas helps his little brother and sister up to the sink.

He was such a good big brother, he will make an excellent Alpha one day.

Thomas took after his dad, a lot. His wolf a smaller mirror image of Blake's.

Normally he followed my male around, already training to take over for his father when he would need too.

He'd wanted to go with Blake to Demar but Blake wasn't quiet ready to bring Thomas on the dangerous missions yet.

So he'd told Thomas it was his job to protect his mother and siblings. Which Thomas had beeb taken very seriously.

I could not have asked for a better life.

✨✨✨

Blake

Home, I'm finally home. I want to squeal with glee but my alpha personality won't allow it.

I bound up the front steps of the pack house with my bags in my hand. I couldn't wait to see my three little pups and of course my wonderful mate.

Two days is way too long to be away from them. I think to myself as I rush up the stairs, heading for my family's floor.

As I finally step up the last step I see our living room empty, so I leave my bags in there while I search for my family.

I hear sounds coming from the kitchen so I follow them. Enjoying the scents wafting from there as well.

As I near the door to the kitchen I slow down and try to be more stealthy as I step into the room. I stop just inside the doorway, taking in the view before me.

Thomas is helping his little sister, Laura pull out bowls and spoons.

Luke stands on a stool beside my mate at the stove. Helping her stir the pot of chilli I could smell in the hallway. My eyes trail up the woman's body, a smile playing at my lips as she leans over and congratulates Luke on his great stirring.

Isabel...

As if sensing me she turns. A big smile on her face as she faces me. One hand on Luke's back, the other on her very round belly.

"Look who's finally home." She says. Luke, Laura, and Thomas's look to see what their moms looking at. Their eyes snapping to me.

All three kids let out a squeal and rush towards me. Barreling into my legs.

I laugh as they knock me back a few steps. Thomas hugging my legs on the right, Luke on the left side.

Laura stands shyly in front of me, I bend down scooping her up into my arms.

My little girl, so far our only girl. I've been wrapped around her little finger since the moment she came out of my female.

"Hey my mini fox." I always think it's weird that our twins came out as one fox and one of wolf.

Laura gives me a big grin. "I missed you daddy." She says and wraps her arms around my neck. Squeezing as tight as she can to hug me.

"I've missed all three of you."I pause, setting Laura down, my gaze drawn to my little flower who's standing behind our children. Waiting her turn.

The boys let go of my legs, watching as their parents move towards each other.

As soon as she's in front of me, I pick her up and spin her around once.

Letting her body slide down mine as I lower her to the floor. Or as close as I can get with her belly slightly in the way.

She lifts her face up to mine, our lips melting together until she's pulling away. Her cheeks a beautiful rosy colour as she blushes.

I could never get enough of this fox.

I put my hand on her belly, enjoying the little kicks from our pups feet.

She was due in a month and I couldn't be more excited for the arrival of another boy.

Isabel thinks it's another wolf, I think we'll finally have an even amount in our family.

Another fox. Making it 3 fox's and 3 wolves.

"Dinners ready." She says, gesturing the pot of chilli she'd moved to the table.

She must have done that while I was saying hi to the kids.

The 5 of us sit down at the table.

I watch proudly as Thomas helps his younger siblings into their chairs before sitting down in his own.

The heir I've always wanted and I could not be more prouder of him.

Sitting there I'm so thankful to the moon goddess for this chance. Sending fate to step in three times.

I just wish I'd listened the first time.

My little flower. My little fox.

My one and only.

My mate who healed my heart.