Beware Of Betrayal

Isabel

The second the words fall out of my mouth, Blake has me pushed down on my back. His body over top of mine.

Every one of his movements is careful, but somehow still dominating.

He softly kisses me. Cupping my chin so he can tip my head further back, deepening the kiss.

He forces my lips to part with his tongue, twinging his tongue with mine.

My hands make their way around his neck. Pulling him closer to me.

The pain in my body seems to have disappeared, replaced by burning arousal.

A need for him deep in my belly.

He pulls his lips away from mine. I whimper, wanting so much more from him.

His lips are back on my body, kissing their way down my neck. Coming to the edge of the shirt that hides my chest.

With one hand he rips the clothing, throwing the rags to the side. His eyes take my chest in before he slowly lowers his mouth to my nipple.

A moan rumbles out of my throat as he sucks on one nipple, pinching the other at the same time.

My back arches, pressing my breasts into his face.

He lets out a low groan and switches sides. My hips buck up against him. Hating the clothing that comes between our bodies.

Should be a rule, no clothes in bed. I'll tell him after though.

He's lips are moving further down my body. Now he's at the waistband of the pants. He licks the edge where skin disappears under cloth, from one hip to the other.

This man is going to kill me with his teasing.

The pants are ripped off, just like the shirt. Tossed onto the floor.

I don't have to wait long before he's at my opening. Licking at my wetness.

"Sooo sweet." He rumbles against me before burying his face between my legs.

He licks and sucks on me, his tongue doesn't stop moving until I'm close to the edge, wanting to let go.

"Oh Blake." I cry out. He pulls away.

I look down at him. "Why'd you stop?" I whine.

He kisses his way back up my body. "You'll get plenty of orgasms little flower. But your first one is going to be with me deep inside you because I can not wait to have you anymore."

He kisses my neck, than nibbles on my ear before he takes my lips against his own again.

He hooks my legs over his shoulders as his tongue darts into my mouth again. His hand is on his cock, guiding it to my entrance. Pressing the tip inside me just a little.

He pulls back to look me in the eye.

"Are you ready?" He whispers.

"Take me."

He slides slowly inside of me, I feel a slight pop as he gets deeper. Until he's all the way in. He lets out a groan against my lips before kissing me harder.

It feels strange and amazing all at the same time. My body adjusting to his large girth.

He pulls all the way out, slowly. My hips buck up against him again, craving his length back inside my warm center.

Blake's more than happy to comply. Sliding back in.

His movements are careful controlled making me want even more.