Surprised By The Moon

Isabel

The last three days have gone by surprisingly fast. Even though Blake has restricted me to only the top floor of the house.

There's been so many changes in such a short time though.

Blake wanted to wait to introduce their new Luna to the pack. Till I was healed and because of what Blake had over heard his beta saying. So we planned it for the Moon Goddess celebration.

Blake hadn't told me right away, but I wouldn't leave him alone as to why I needed a guard when no one knew about me. Finally he gave in and told me.

For the most part Blake stayed by my side. But he was Alpha, plus he doesn't want that beta running his pack any more. So he had to leave every once in awhile.

When he wasn't here, he had his warrior Jared watch me.

At first I didn't like him, he was after all one of the warriors that had tortured me.

But that quickly changed. The second he stepped through the door he feel to his knees in front of me. Saying he was extremely sorry, he'd understand if I wanted his head for it, but he hoped I'd except his unwavering allegiance.

I wasn't sure how to respond at first, looking to Blake for support. He wasn't much help, this was my first decision as Luna, I didn't want to make the wrong one.

I choose to accept his pledge. The pride and amazement coming from Blake felt like a giant hug.

Jared was pretty happy about keeping his life, and was actually becoming a friend.

I was pushing for Blake to make him the new beta, once we got rid of Brian.

He had a hard time on that one. Not because he didn't think Jared was suited for the role.

No it was because he didn't like giving up control and it wasn't his idea.

But he was trying, and getting better slowly.

Sometimes I'm surprised Blake hasn't gone after Brian already. But the man didn't become the most feared and respected warrior because of his good looks.

No it was from carefully planning every step in a full out war. He's smarter than most wolves. I'm starting to see that, the more and more time we spend together.

Which was a lot, mostly naked. Taking advantage of every corner on our floor of the pack house.

Jared had been sent to get me clothes and things like bath and hair products, makeup. Everything I could ever need. I also made him buy food for our kitchen.

I'm not used to it. But I accepted everything and thanked my male over and over. Using my body to convey my feelings. I knew he could feel my emotions but it was fun to please him.

Every time he'd tell me. 'No need to be thankful, I'd do anything for you. Plus you should look like a Luna!'

I'd kiss his body until he was shaking with need. Every time he got to that point, he'd grab me and take control.

Making me scream his name as he took what he wanted.

"Time to see your dress!" Blake's deep voice startles me out of my thoughts.