Ch 26: Stand Your Ground

Start from the beginning

Fuji: "And speaking of pigs, here they come."

N: Everyone looked at the group of teens and the boy with a bandanna on his head gave a grin and winked at Yuri.

Yuri: "I just might throw up."

Fuji: "Welp, no time like the present." He said standing up. "Let's do this."

Ruki: "Aaand here we go again."

N: Ruki and Lea got up and stood next Fuji, Akari put her hand on Yuri's shoulder then joined the others. They all covered Aika in case Hiroto was around. Tokoyami's guard was up and he looked at Aika and she looked at him.

Tokoyami: "It's alright."

N: Itsuki and his little gang stopped in front of Fuji and the others. Then gave them all glares and grins.

Fuji: "Well, what'd ya know. I guess even spoiled brats have to come to the mall to buy clothes and brains that actually fit."

Tachi: "Very funny, at least we can actually afford stuff. Unlike you, what do you use? Coupons? Loose change?"

Fuji: "Ouch, what a come back but ya know, I checked my receipt and I didn't buy any of your sarcastic shit."

Tachi: "Watch your mouth!"

Fuji: "Or what? Oh wait, actually speaking of mouth you know you actually sound a lot better when yours is closed."

Kisho: "You really should watch what you say dip shit. You got some kind of death wish?"

Fuji: "Oh Kisho I didn't see you there. But you know I really don't have the energy to pretend to like you today, kay?"

Kisho: "Oh yeah? Well I have plenty of energy, so how bout a rematch for last week?" He asked cracking his knuckles.

Fuji: "Your still mad about that? Come on it was funny, so I accidentally dropped my tray of yakitori, my udon soup, and spilt my smoothie on ya. Come on man, no harm no foul."

Kisho: "WHAT?! "No harm, No FOUL!" You stained my entire uniform you jerk!! It still reeks of your damn udon soup! And cut the act! You don't just "accidentally" drop an entire tray of food or spill a smoothie on someone from the top level of the cafeteria!!"

Fuji: "Hmmm? Your right..that doesn't sound like me." He said with a smile.

Kisho: "Oh ho, ho, ho. Now you're gonna get a serious beating!"

Fuji: "I'd looove to see you try. You want me to put my arm behind my back to make it fair? Oh better yet, there I'll keep both my arms behind my back. And here look see, I'll even keep my eyes closed."

Ruki: "Hey come on, let's not do this today guy's. We just wanna hang out with our friends that's all. So can't the two of you just wait till Monday?"

Kisho: "No!"

Fuji: "Probably not."

Ruki: "Fuji, keep quiet. And stay in the back."

Tachi: "Aww what's the matter little Suzuki? Afraid of a little fight?"

N: Fuji's eyes widened and he started to chuckle and Lea smiled at Akari who was smiling and shaking her head.

Ruki: "Ooo, you know you really shouldn't have said that." He said with a grin.

Kiyama: "Guess we all gotta settle this. Don't we Akari?"