chapter 8

Chapter 8

Ok so I have to admit a lot been happening, like fans know we together, I got hate, but mostly love. People even suck up for me, and ask for pictures. Plus I talk to Simon and he agree we could throw out there we are in a relationship, but hide the engagement till close to the end of the tour. When we told all the guys, everyone seem ok, even though I swear I saw a little hint of sadness in Ashton eyes. Even though he said he was ok, I knew something was up, plus of course if you know how I am, not gonna let it go. Just give him time to himself. I went away with all the boys anywhere. I mean even people joke around in interviews asking if gemma was the sixth member and I was the seventh member of one direction, plus my name always ended out in pubic. For example first time I was menton.

Flashback

The boys was at Ellen, and the boys was pretty shock since they had no idea how many people knew of them, Harry even joke around saying look like I have 500 girlfriends so far. Ellen then look at Niall, and said Niall, just wondering are we secretly related? Since we odviousy got the best taste when it comes to hair. Well I'm not sure Ellen I guess as a clue, I wonder do yoiu have a addiction to food? I happen to love food, said Ellen with a smile. I guess we are related, where better to have a reunion then on a interview. So what do yall guys do for fun, other then yall music? We usually chill out, not much time these days. Although mainly movies and food. Niall said. Ok well when we come back One Direction will for first time perform Little Things, Moments, and there first number one song That What Makes You Beautiful. After they went off all guys came backstage talk about how much fun it is out there, while my attention was turn on Zayn asking something while Ellen look at me. When back on Ellen told the crowd she forgot to ask something. Ok now dealing that the fans are probably wondering, even though no idea if you would date a fan. Just wondering who single? Louis, Harry, Liam, and Niall raise hands, then Ellen reason I'm saying this is because the guys wanted to bring someone up during songs. Well I agree to let that happen, and who it is? Well its actually my girlfriend Lexy, and before she comes up I have seen hate bout her. Plus just know we gonna be together for a while, and if you really love us, then please be happy for us, since she the most amazing, beautiful, funny girl, I ever met, and guess that answers everyone question the boys dates fans. Be awkard if the girlfriend thought we suck. Zayn said laughing. Any way, Ellen do you think it a good time? Honestly what could be a better time to introduce Lexy! Come on out, nerviously I came out to hear a bunch of fans cheering, and walk towards zayn, and the others, I ended up sitting in, Zayn lap, while, Zayn announce that the reason he had me up here is because Little Things, was for me, and our song was Moments. Everytime Zayn sang a part in the song, I could swear everyone knew how much we love each other, and that I could not be anymore Happy to know I be spending the rest of my life with this amazing person.