chapter 2

Chapter 2

Thank god we got here on time. I guess grabbing energy bars, and not waiting for you to cook was A great idea. While Zayn smile his innocent smile, he also added although no worries, since by how hot you are, you definately cooking something, he said while he wink. Zayn don't say that here, not in public at least. I said while we was getting are class schedules. I ended up smiling knowing not so bad classes, while I saw Zayn papers had almost every same class, not bad at all. Plus no gym, yes! Our classes went well, and most of the stuff was us just going over rules again, so not really any thing to do, but ignore the teachers while they talk about the rules.

Being greeted with being sang Happy Birthday, we sat down at lunch, and Oh my gosh an early present! yay! I open up to get greeted with just A piece of paper that said we notice you needed A new radio there for we got you one, and that why Zayn didn't let you drive, because you would of saw that it was already there, plus a half ate bag of chips, hopely you can guess who this present from. Plus would say hope you have a good day, but with me, and the rest I know ya already will. Happy Birthday Lex, love nialler. Niall you didn't have to go through trouble doing that. Oh it no problem Lex, plus sorry to say, but no one got as bad of A truck as you. Gee thanks, anyway I'm really ready for tonight. Hey yall thanks for letting me sit here Harry, its no problem Nadine. Harry said while I was looking at him like he grew two heads. Harry can I have a word. Sure Lex, What is wrong with you, she said loads of mean thing bout you, why in the world would you allow her to sit with us. Because we all make mistakes, and she apologize. Plus the pass should be the pass. Plus time for next classes or for you and Zayn to leave, since we got you out of your last two classes, Harry said with one of his, I did not do anything smile.

So what do you want to do, since we got five hours to our selves. Zayn said smiling, well I got to email mom, but after that how about a movie while cuddling and try to make out, for as long as I want to. Fine, but if I bite ya, just know you won't here the ending for quite a few years. Fine by me I said while getting on computer. Lucky for me my computer was slow, so of course I had a idea. Zayn? You know my computer slow. So I was thinking we could maybe start the third part of the do list early, I said while sitting on Zayn lap, and licking his bottom lip. suddenly his lips was against mine, and he try to get his tongue in, that I kindly accepted, with our tongues fighting for roughness, I slowing started unbuttoning zayn shirt. Lex wait what are you doing, zayn said, you know we can't. Can we not at less cuddle, it been to long. Fine Lex, yes, I said while pulling rest of his cloths off, finding out he had a boner. Next thing I know we was cuddling under the covers naked. We ended falling asleep with Zayn alarm set five minutes before dad show up.