| chapter 4 |

We were all sat in the cafeteria again

We were all sat in the cafeteria again. Minho still hasn't talked to me since last night. He must be really mad. I don't understand why because I'm fine. Thomas is talking to the boys trying to convince them about what we saw last night. I'm staring at my untouched food. I can't eat with all what's on my mind. Im also exhausted, with not going to sleep last night. It's my own fault but I don't want to sleep ever again not if I'm going to have those nightmares.

Minho is sitting at the other side of the table. I think he's being dramatic. Even if I did go without telling him at least I wasn't alone.

"I wanna know what's through that door." Thomas said quietly for no one else to hear but loud enough for the people on our table to hear. I nodded in agreement. "Me too." I say while using a fork to play with my food.

"No, we've been over this. They were covered up so you don't know what you two saw. It could've been anything". Newt said.

"We know what we saw. They were bodies." Thomas responded and I nodded my head.

"Aris said they bring in a new batch every night." I say still playing with my food.

"Who the hell is Aris?" Minho finally speaks up. I look up to him to see him staring at me. Seriously. Now he decides to talk to me. "Thought you weren't talking to me." I say angry at him, looking back down at my food.

Thomas then points out Aris to Minho. "Well I'm sold." I hear Minho say sarcastically. I roll my eyes at him.

Someone takes the empty seat next to me. I look up to see Minho. He moved to sit next to me, I looked back down at my food. He sighed and finally spoke to me. "I'm sorry." He says and I look up to him.

"I'm sorry okay? I shouldn't of ignored you but I was just angry at you. You can't leave without telling me where your going Malia. I won't be able to protect you and I don't know what I would do if I lost you." He says which makes my heart flutter.

"I'm sorry too, I shouldn't of left without telling you. I woke up having another nightmare. Thomas was already up and talked to me about it. We heard Aris come in and told us to follow him so we did. I didn't want to wake you because you were exhausted and if I did you wouldn't of let me go. I needed to go Minho, I had a bad feeling about this place and I was right. They're hiding something from us." I say to him and he sighs before hugging me and kissing the side of my cheek.

"I believe you. I'm sorry for not being there for you when you had nightmare. The next time that happens I want you to wake me up no matter how tired I am okay?" He asks while holding my face in his hands and I nod at him.

"Okay now eat your food. I saw you not eating anything. What did I say about doing that?" He scolds me like I'm a child. I huff and take a fork full of my food. Minho watched me with a smile, happy I'm eating.

The table bangs as I see Thomas walking towards the guards. Shit. Totally forgot about our plan. I glance over to Aris and he glances back at me before we both turn to Thomas.