Part6. A drunken kiss.

I could just taste the awkwardness in the air. "Sooo, what did you want to show me?" I asked, feeling the temperature in my cheeks get hotter by the second. I pushed my soft blond bangs from my face behind my ear. After taking a second to look around his walls to get my attention off how awkward things were now that were alone in his room and the bed was just right there, I turned around, and he was right behind me. I gasped a little, and he chuckled.

"You're really pretty, you know that?" He said in a slur, a grin playing with his thin pink lips. I gulped up at him, flinching once he touched my arm and began rubbing it up and down, pushing up my sleeve farther and farther.

"T-Thanks." I began to stammer, something I did when I'm nervous, and began to back away from him. But no matter how much I stepped back, he stepped forward. And soon enough, my back was pressed against his dark painted wall. The lump in the back of my throat was dry, and my heart was racing so fast it could be heard thumping in my ears.

"Um, are you drunk?" I asked nervously, the pit of my stomach in flips.

He chuckled, "Nottd'ahall." It was hard to understand him at first, but then the second later when he pressed up against me, it suddenly didn't matter anymore. His jeans pressed against the skin of my bare legs, and his hands began rubbing up my arms, giving my goosebumps. Suddenly, his face got closer and his eyes closed, and I knew what was coming...and I knew I was going to stop him...

...His lips crashed into mine, hard, fast, and desperately. His lips tasted bitterly, and he smelt of alcohol. No kidding. He was drunk no doubt. I wonder if he'd even remember all of this?

His lips played with my own, and as fast as all of this had happened, so did his tongue. He began toying with my bottom lip, licking the rim and asking for entrance. When I wouldn't give it to him, me being too afraid and never having a french kiss before, he forced it, sliding in his entire tongue inside my mouth and feeling all around the inside. At first it was sloppy, but then it felt...normal and pleasurable. But it was still gross. Plus it probably counted as a drunk kiss, although he was the one drunk here.

Suddenly, I knew that this had to stop. He was drunk, and I knew if I couldn't find the courage to do it now, it'd go on further and further until we ended up naked under the covers. I put my hands to his chest, feeling his muscles flex under my touch, and pushed him away gently. "Stop." I said.

But he just smirked, thinking I was joking around. "Come'on baby, I thought we were having a good time."

"You were." I replied, "Not me."

"Then let me show you a good time." He lean't against me and put his lips to my ear, the coldness of his lips and the warmth of his breath making me shudder.

"I said no," I didn't feel bad about pushing him away anymore, "Stop!"

But he didn't. He pushed my back harder against the wall, grabbed my wrists tightly in his bigs hands and pinned me against the wall. "Stop!" I screamed angrily trying to free myself. But it was no use, after minutes of struggling, I realized he was too strong.

"Please," I said, tilting back my head against the wall and shutting my eyes while he continued to leave wet kisses and love bites down my swollen neck, "Stop.."

Just then, the door flew open, and at the doorway stood Nathan. For the first time in hours, I was glad to see him. I pushed away from Toby and with my surprise, was let go. I ran around him and over to Nathan, running out the door and standing behind Nathans body. Nathan looked mad for some reason, but I didn't question. I was mad too, but mostly scared out of my mind.

"Toby," Nathan's jaw clenched tightly, grinding his teeth and glaring his eyes angrily over at Toby's, "You promised you wouldn't try anything."

What? When did he promise that? What the hell was he talking about?!

"Relaxxx man, we're just having a goooodtime.." He couldn't talk if his life depended on it. "But hey, if she's your girl, then she's all yours."

"No she's not," He replied forcefully, the bitterness in his voice scaring me a bit, "I was just walking to the bathroom when I heard her screaming stop."

"She was just joking, right babe?" He looked from Nathan to me, standing over Nathan's shoulder. I stood there stupidly, and after a minute of silence, my answer was already decided for me.

"See? She wasn't having a good time," Nathan growled, "Now just leave her alone."

"Relax, bro," Toby chuckled, fumbling over to us and resting a hand on Nathan's shoulder. "I wasn't going to do anything."

"I seriously doubt that."

After a minute of the two of them staring at each other, Nathan angry and Toby suddenly looking hurt, Toby spoke. "I'm going to get some more beers....want some?"

"Nah." Was all Nathan had to say.

Toby nodded, then walked around us, giving me an apologetic look before passing us.

"Dude," Nathan said just as Toby was descending the stairs. Toby turned and looked. "I think you've had enough. I wouldn't want you to get hungover."

Toby just smiled at his best-friend and nodded. Then he turned back and left downstairs. I turned to face Nathan, who was staring down at something. I breathed in deeply. "Thanks," I managed to get out. A shaky sigh escaped my lips, and I felt like leaning into the wall and melting right into it.

"Don't thank me," Nathan said after a minute, then looked at me, and smirked, "Now, how 'bout you're first beer?"