Strange Night

(I warned you last chapter, if you say "Nah-uh bruh" well check once more. Just so you know I am not an alcoholic >.

       Sebastian carried you to your bedroom. As you grab his shoulders, you tremble in his embrace. You then enter your bedroom as he begins to kiss you, your fangs lightly scratch at his tongue. He begins to remove your clothing, as your pants remained on. He pushes you onto the bed, taking your breast that were an average size. You moan lightly, as you arch forward making him grab your side to take better hold of you. His tongue licking your stomach along with breast, slowly teasingly. He slowly stripped off your pants, he chuckled "A rather beautiful scene." he whispered in your ear making his warm breath forcing you to shiver. He enters you, you moan in pain and pleasure. As he begins to thrust in your rear end. "You've tightened." he says surprised, he bent forward allowing you to grab him. "Stop saying things like that...!" as he kept thrusting. Your fangs sharp, "Hmm, adorable." he says and goes down to your other entrance. Sticking his fingers in, a light scream escaped your mouth. He the turned you onto your stomach, you did face anymore but didn't know what he'd do. He grabbed your hips and the thrusts became a lot faster and harder. You bent down in yet, pain and pleasure. Tears flood your eyes as you grabbed the sheets. He took your hand, as you are trying not to make any noise. "Sebastian, it hurts." "It won't long, you will adjust to it." he assures you.

      After that glorious event for the fangirls. Y.N lie asleep on the bed, Sebastian kisses her back leaving a kiss mark on her back. As he dressed himself, Y.N lie there. "Goodnight, Y.N."

  (Meow meow meow) (laughing) Next chapter?