The Human Died Long Ago

I look up at her she looked at me. "What do you mean?" I ask her she looked down "I never had the human side, Sebastian. All it was, it was, the demon me. Do you not remember I said that before? The same demon person as before." Y.N spoke as I realized it, "You never were a half demon. You are a surprising one, but how did you get any emotions?" I ask her she looked at me as if I just struck her with a dagger. "You have them too, Claude too. You all have emotions, have you not realized?" I sigh "True it is, yet. You have fear of heights, I believe?" I smirk she flinched "Give me your evidence first." she spoke in defeat "When Grell held you at the rooftop you turned a lot more pale. Alongside that you were holding his arm to not fall, then with that you held onto the rooftop to stop yourself from falling. You always are near the ground as well." I tell her off her honor. "So? I mean, you hate to loose but would have lost against me in fencing." she says and crosses her arms. "Oh, but have you forgotten. You lost-" "Wrong, I lost I quite sure of that. But I let yourself win, I dropped the sword carelessly so it means nothing." she smirked I look at her "Well, then is my servant threatening her master." I smirk she looked at me in frustration "No, I am not." she says annoyed slightly, I lick her bottom lip she flinched in surprise. "What?" she says rather surprised. "You are my servant, tonight."

     You sat in the library surrounded by books. "Y.N?" Sebastian's voice echoed, "Yes? I'm here." you announce as you dont look up from the book you read. "There you are. You worried me you were lost." Sebastian says and caresses your cheek. "Do not worry I am alive, still." you mumble he then turned your head to face him. "I am talking to you. And you are distracted." Sebastian whines you stare at him blankly "Dearest, apologies...can I continue reading?" you answer and look at him "You act as if you don't care." he sighed he moved to your skin that was uncovered. "Well, let us see." you stare at him unknowingly, you suddenly felt a sharp pain your mouth opens as he stole a kiss. His tongue licked your fangs, you felt weak under his strength. You grab the the chair in such strength, your nails sank into the wood. He chuckles in the kiss, as he then pulls away. You flinch, he smirks and grabs your leg. You felt his arms wrap around you to then lift you.

   (-_-) After a party I think I drank alcohol. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. Anyhow Sebastian x Reader next chapter don't worry I will figure something out for Ciel. (°}°)