Help?

•Your face pushed against the desk. Your wrists held on your back, as their hand held your leg. "Attractive, isn't she?" They begin to lift your dress as your ears flattened down. Your tail didn't move an inch, their cold fingers traced your pale skin. You screamed•

       You awoken panting, as your hand gripped the sheets. Light sweat filled your face, you got out of bed. Into the dark room, as you began to strip in the restroom. You prepare the water, as you step inside. You breath taking it harshly, the water reached your shoulders. You bent downward, "Is something wrong?" the voice startled you. As you breathed harshly, you turn to him he looked at you. "Are you hurt?" Sebastian asks concerned as he touched your pallid skin. You flinch, as you turned away. Suddenly he took your chin and pulls you towards himself,  your chest arched forward by his strength. "What is it you aren't telling me?" he asks your ears had flattened your tail dipped in the water. His eyes search in yours, "I-it is something." you finally whisper he looks at you, "What is that something?" he asks you. "Just a few memories, that turned into haunting nightmares." you spoke softly he then stood he got a towel and quickly swept you up out of the water. You wrapped your arms around his neck fearing he might drop you, your head touched his cheek. Wet strands of hair wet his clothes, he sets you on the bed.

      I set her down, her legs wet as her whole entire body was. She shivered, I quickly pull a nightdress to cover her slender body. As I reach for her she flinched, as her wrists bent downward. I look at her, I then look up to see her crying. Her eyes open and bloody red, "S-sebastian." she whispers "Y.N, what is wrong?" I ask her as she didn't stop her tears, or she couldn't. She stared but didn't blink once, "What is happening?"

Hello, I think I got my sister's cold. My voice is raspy /(°∆°)/ and so on I will live. (-_-)/ ' Alright, until next chapter reader. Next Chapter?