Goodnight

I held Y.N in my arms, until I didn't hear her cries. I remain there a while, her breathing slowed down hardly heard. "Y.N?" I pull back as she was similar to being lifeless, a corpse. I shook her lightly I grew worried and afraid she didn't open her eyes. "Y.N." I call her name yet she didn't blink once, her eyelids closed. I looked at her in panick, she became more silent until I no longer hear her breathing her heartbeats began doing the same. Can I possibly order her to awaken without head damage? Or any at all? I question this over and over. Until, I have no other choice she will die if I don't. But what if she does not awaken? "Y.N, wake up, it is an order." I look at her hopelessly until she grasped for air. She gripped my arm as pain screamed in her own body, she slowly collapsed. I look at her in deep pain, her knuckles lowered as she no longer held me. Her kitten features froze with her but her ears flat down. I stare at her hoping she'll awaken, or it either maybe a nightmare. I gave up, she won't wake up any day soon. Until her process in mind changes.

Hello, I'm ill thanks to my younger sister. I call her shorty : ) but I am just about dying and suffocating. I got sent home today. So I do not have the slightest regret there, but I do despise getting ill, I hope I get well soon. (-∆-)/". Next chapter?