🧚🏽‍♀️Chapter 1🧚🏽‍♀️

The meet up

Huey pov

I was minding my business in my room reading my book as usual and then my dumb ass brother came busting in my door.

"Bro what do you want?"

"Broooo look outside it's the fine ass shorty that's moving in next door"

"Aii whatever"

I got up to see what this dumb nigga was talking about but he was right I seen a guy and what seemed to be his daughter moving in next to us and Riley was right she was a fine as (s/c) with pretty (e/c) and from what I could see it looked like she had braces on she had on a crop top with some sweats on and she had short curly hair I'm not gonna lie it looked like a wig.

"Bro imma gonna go talk to her"

"Why don't we all go say hi to the neighbors" grand dad said

"Aii" I said putting my book down and going with them to say hi

"Heyy neighbors we are the freeman's nice to meet you I'm grand dad" grand dad said shaking the girls father hand

"Nice to meet you guys this is my daughter y/n and I'm d/n"

"Oh wonderful we wanted to ask if you wanted to come and have dinner so we can catch up"

"Oh shit well I gotta work but y/n can if she feels like it"

"How about it pretty lady"

"Aww thanks Mr.freedman I would love too"

"That's great just knock"

"We'll do" she said smiling

I couldn't help to notice while they were talking how tall I was compared to y/n and how she couldn't stop looking at me and Riley as grand dad started walking away and y/n dad went back in the house Riley called y/n to us.

"Yoo ma" Riley yelled to y/n which made her turn around

"Wassup" she wasn't the same girl who was talking to grand dad anymore

"Come here" she walked to us

"Wassup Riley is it?"

"Yeah but you can call me daddy" i laughed a lil bit

She walked closer to him and grabbed his cheek and whispered something in his ear which made him shut up and it had me wondering what she said

"Oh and your Huey right?"

"Yeah"

"Oh cool I wanted to tell you that your mad fine or whatever"

"I could say the same to you"

"I bet you could" she said smirking at me

"Anyways ma I wanted to ask you since ya dad is working can you spend the night"

"Riley you can't just ask her that"

"It's cool Huey I'll ask just for you.." and then she whispered in his ear and then walked to me and whispered "don't look at my ass when I walk away Huey" I replied "can't make no promises"

"Mhm yeah whatever bye boys" she said giving us a smile and walking away and man her ass was fat.

We got in the house and I went in my room and got my shit together to get in the shower and then Riley bussed in my room again.