Cherry x Joe

Character: Kaoru Sakurayashiki x Kojiro Nanjo
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: I'm happy with you two
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I huffed and wiped the sweat off my forehead with my sleeve. I looked over at my husband before sighing and speaking up, "Are we sure moving into this house was a good idea? I'm not saying that I don't want to live with you two but is this enough space for all three of us?" Kauro and Kojiro sighed as well before Kouro spoke up, "That's why I got a six-bedroom house, my love. The second floor has four bedrooms while the first floor has the other two. The biggest room upstairs is going to be our shared bedroom while the other three upstairs rooms are going to be our personal room/offices while the two-room downstairs is going to be the movie room and the guest bedroom." Kaoru looked at Kojiro and me before he sighed and walked off. Kojiro walked over to me with a confused look on his face but instead of saying anything he hugged me tightly and placed a kiss on my nose.

I giggled softly and tried to playfully pull away from the hug. He pulled me towards him while laughing, "Where do you think you're going?" I giggled and continued to try and pull away, "You're all sweaty and sticky." He laughed again and before he pulled me back into his chest Kaoru came back. He looked at both of us before giving both of us a small smile, "You two are idiots. Come on I set up the speakers so we can have music and finish unpacking." Kojiro and I cheered as Kauro played one of the many playlists we made together. With that, we each tackled our sections. It was about seven hours later and I heard loud rumbling coming from both Kauro and Kojiro's stomachs. They blushed bright red as I attempted to stifle a laugh. "You guys lay down on the couch. It's my turn to cook diner tonight." They shook their heads and followed me to the kitchen.

They sat down on the barstools that came along with the kitchen island. And watch as I ran around the fully stocked kitchen and cooked dinner for the three of us. I hummed softly as I sautéed some potatoes in a pan and oven-roasted some chicken. I quickly made some rice in the rice machine. About an hour and a half later I finished cooking and plated everything up. I served it to Kojiro and Kauro and before I sat down to eat myself they each pulled me towards them and kissed my lips before simultaneously thanking me. I smiled at them and sat down before we all began to eat quietly. It wasn't long till Kojiro spoke up, "(M/n) are you happy with the two of us? We know that we argue a lot and that you didn't hesitate to say yes when we proposed but are you truly happy with us as our husband, partner, and best friend?"

I set my fork down before looking at the two of them with a small smile, "I'm happy with you two. You guys have no idea how much you two have changed my life. You two are the reason I'm still going after my dreams of becoming a [career]. When I met you two I knew I had felt something that I wouldn't feel with anyone else. I know that we're going to last forever and like we said in our vows only death will do us apart. Actually, not even death can pull us away. I love the two of you with all my heart and I know that nothing will get in the way of our love for each other." We all smiled softly at each other before we said our 'I love you' and continue to ear happily. 'I'm truly happy I chose these two idiots.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Kaoru Sakurayashiki (Cherry)