Miya

Character: Miya Chinen
Type: Fluff ☁️
Story Name: You're an idiot
*aged up: college*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Miya pov)

*ring ring ring*

I groaned loudly as I pulled my phone out of my pocket. The rest of the group stared at me since we were in the middle of eating at Joe's restaurant. I frowned a bit when I saw that it was my boyfriend. I looked at the guys, "Keep quiet for a second." I clicked answer and brought my phone up to my ear, "Hey baby is everything okay?" I heard a sniffle and a small cough before my boyfriend spoke up, "I'm sick come to take care of me now." I deadpanned in the direction of a wall before I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. "Before I come over let me ask you this, how did you get yourself in such a state?" There was a small pause, "I may or may not have seen a small kitten and got distracted by it and ended up falling into a small pond. And I may or may not have had to walk home while wet." I pinched the bridge of my nose before I spoke up, "Alright dumbass. I'll be there in ten minutes."

I hang up the phone before I looked over at Joe, "Can I get a bowl of chicken noodle soup to go, please?" Joe raised an eyebrow and gave me a smirk, "I'll give it to you for free if you tell us exactly who that was that you were being all cute with." I stared at him before I groaned, "Fine. It was my boyfriend he's currently at his homesick because he's easily distracted." They all looked surprised that I had actually answered but Joe quickly went to the kitchen and after about eight minutes he came back with the soup in a to-go box. I thanked him and then said goodbye to the rest of the guys before making my way to (M/n) apartment which thankfully wasn't that far. Once I arrived and stood at his door I knocked on it.

It wasn't long till I heard small movements and coughing. Soon the door was opened by my very sick boyfriend.  I sighed and gently pressed my hand against his forehead. My eyes widened and I quickly pushed him into his apartment and closed the door behind me, "Why the hell did you call me earlier, (M/n)? Your fever literally feels like it's over the top. Come on you dumbass I'll have to take care of you again. I swear you're an idiot. You're so lucky that I love you." I dragged him toward his room before I made him lay down. I wrapped him up in his blanket before I went to his kitchen and grabbed a spoon, a bowl, and a small clean rag. I poured coldish water into the bowl before making my way back into his room. I set the bowl and the rag on his night table before sitting next to him and opening the soup bowl. I began to blow on it to cool it down a bit before I held up the spoon towards him. It took a bit of coaxing but he finished about half the bowl.

Once that was down I told him to lay down after giving him some medicine and water. Once he laid down I wiped him with the rag and water before getting up and going to get another clean rag. Once I did that I went back to his room and wet the rag just enough to where it wouldn't drip on him. I laid the rag on his forehead before I leaned down and pressed a kiss onto his cheek. "You're an idiot but please get better soon. I love you (M/n)" I said softly. He shuffled a bit in his sleep before he smiled softly. I stayed with him for the rest of the time he was sick because as my boyfriend loves to say I'm a tsundere simp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Kaoru Sakurayashiki x Kojiro Nanjo