Nanami

Character: Nanami Kento
Type: Fluff ☁️
Story Name: Why the hell are you like this?
*Vampire reader*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Nanami pov)

"Why'd you call me here Gojo? You do realize that I have better things to do." He just gave me one of his cheeky smiles before he spoke up, "Alright calm down, Nanami. Show some respect I'm one year older than you jeez. Anyway, there's been a huge problem around [random name] forest. The people who live there claim that there's someone or something that's stealing their cows and chickens in the dead of night. But everyone here thinks it might just be a curse. Since we've never heard of a curse doing this they are unsure of who to send so they're sending both of us." I stared at him my face deadpanned, "So what I'm hearing is that you want me to go on this 'road trip' to La La Land to go exorcise a curse we know next to nothing about?" He gave me another grin and nodded his head. I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose, "Fine but the moment you annoy me I'm leaving."

I got up and left him to cheer by himself. I quickly packed a small bag before making my way downstairs and into the car driving us to the place. Once Gojo got in the car it wasn't long till he got the aux cord and began blasting his playlist. I rolled my eyes and looked over at the forest. Once we arrived at the town the people began to thank us for coming thinking we were just paranormal hunters. We got situated at an inn before we prepared ourselves for nighttime. Once the clock hit 11 pm Gojo and I headed in two different directions. I began listening and looking for anything that seemed out of place. That's when I saw something fast move from the corner of my eye. I quickly realized it was making its way through the forest so I quickly followed it. Because of how fast it was I thought it couldn't be human but once I got a bit closer I realized that it had the shape of a human body though it seemed a lot bigger than Gojo and I.

It suddenly took a sharp turn which caused me to lose my balance and fall to the ground. I cursed under my breath thinking I had lost whatever I was chasing but when I looked up I came face to face with a very handsome man. He looked me up and down before he stretched a hand in front of me. I looked at it skeptically before I grabbed a hold of it. He pulled me up and before I could react he pulled me towards his chest and buried his nose in my neck. I froze but didn't push him away. "Mate," he said softly. He continued to nuzzle at my neck so I spoke up, "Are you the one who's taking all of the cows and chicken?" He paused before he nodded his head against my neck. "Um what are you and who are you?" I asked softly. He pulled away from my neck and held on to my wrist, "I'm a vampire and my name is (M/n). And you're my mate." I raised an eyebrow but he simply opened his mouth showing off his fans. I brought my hand towards the fangs but before I could touch them I heard a voice.

(M/n) immediately pulled me towards his chest and began to frantically look around for whoever spoke up. It wasn't long until I saw familiar white hair. "Nanami? What are you doing? Who is that?" Gojo asked as soon as he was in front of us. (M/n) continued to pull me towards his chest while glaring at Gojo. "This is (M/n) and he's the cause for the disappearance of the cows and chicken." (M/n) nuzzled his face in my neck while glaring at Gojo. Gojo smirked and spoke up, "You know (M/n) you're quite the looker. You're quite the looker. So why don't you come with me instead of that prune Nanami." (M/n) and I rolled our eyes, "Why the hell are you like this?" Gojo smiled and (M/n) just placed a kiss on my neck, "Can I stay with you? I promise I won't be snoring like him." I smiled a bit and nodded my head. And he happily picked me up while leaving soft kisses all over my face.

————

And that's the story of how I met the love of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes. I'm back loves though there has been a change. I will not be posting everyday but every two days since I've become busy with life. Thank you for understanding, my loves.

Next up:
Megumi Fushiguro (Songfic)