Gojo

Character: Gojo Satoru
Type: Fluff ☁️, Lemon 🍋
Story Name: I would want nothing more
*Black widow type jujutsu*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I look at the school before looking back down and seeing all of the second and first years standing in one straight line. They all went from looking at me to looking at Gojo since he was practically sweating without having done any exercise. I looked at each of them before speaking up, "Is pinkie there Sakuna's vessel?" I asked while looking at him, "Y-yes his name is Itadori Yuji." The students looked shocked that their sensei is nervous enough that he's stuttering. I nodded and looked back at the students, "Follow me please." They immediately did when they saw Gojo follow behind me. "Did anyone else notice that Gojo-sensei seems scared of the pipsqueak?" I heard multiple shushing sounds, "Nobara we don't even know who that is or what they can do don't let them hear you calling them a pipsqueak." Once we arrived at the fighting ground I turned around and looked at the students. "Since Nobara wanted to call me a pipsqueak as well as speak behind my back you can fight me first. But we're not using cursed energy just testing your overall fighting skills." She walked up to the fighting ground with a nervous look on her face. "Ready. Set. Go" Gojo screamed.

It wasn't long till I beat all of the students including Sakuna. They laid on the ground groaning in pain while I scoffed and looked up at Gojo. "Gojo a word." Is all I said before I made my way towards the room I was going to be staying at. I sat on the bed and crossed my leg over the other. And then I crossed my arms over my chest. "Gojo, I've told you a million times. When you train your students you can't just train their jujutsu. You have to train them to fight without it." He looked down at the ground, "I know, honey." I sighed and patted the space beside me. He immediately sat down next to me. I placed my hand on his cheek before I caressed it with my thumb. "I missed you so much, Gojo. I was so worried when s as I heard Sakuna was back. I know you're strong but you're so reckless sometimes." He pulled me onto his lap before leaving soft kisses all over my face.

He began trailing kisses from my temple to each of my cheeks before going down my neck. He lightly sucked on the space between my neck and my shoulder before he spoke up against my shoulder, "You know I'll do everything in my power to stay alive (M/n). There's no way I'll ever leave you behind in this world without the amazing Gojo." I giggled a bit at his last statement. He pulled his face away from my shoulder before he grabbed my chin and pressed a kiss to my lips. The kiss was soft at first but once I felt his tongue run against my bottom lip I decided to be cheeky and keep my mouth closed. He huffed through his nose before he lightly squeezed my ass. I gasped and he immediately stuck his tongue in my mouth. He laid me down on my bed before he placed himself between my legs. He broke the kiss and took off his blindfold.

He intertwined our hands before he spoke up, "You looked so hot while fighting earlier." He grabbed my chin before he placed a chaste kiss on the corner of my lip. He pulled away and he licked his lips. "Can I take care of you tonight?" He asked softly while nudging his nose with mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, "I would want nothing more. So Gojo, take care of me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Gojo Satoru