Megumi

Character: Megumi Fushiguro
Type: Slight Angst 💔, Fluff ☁️
Story Name: I'm sorry
*Voice curse technique*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Megumi pov)

"Fushiguro, Nobara, and Itadori please come with me. It's an emergency." We looked over at Gojo with wide eyes. We all quickly stood up and followed after him. "What's going on sensei?" Nobara asked as soon as we were in the car. "From the information, I've already received there is a group of special grade curses as well as as a group of curses we don't even have information on trying to get a high school student to join them. It's only an emergency mission because is time-critical." I frowned before I spoke up, "What do they have that make the curses want them?" Gojo sighed before tapping his finger against his thigh. He looked back at the three of us while smiling lightly, "The ability to completely kill me or Sakuna." Our eyes widened and we heard a gruff voice speak up from Itadori's cheek, "What the hell do you mean this high school kid has the ability to kill me or you." Gojo chuckled, "His curses technique is something like Inunaki's cursed voice technique except what we know he has no real drawbacks as well as his curse technique could kill someone whether they're a regular human, a sorcerer, or a curse. So yeah he can kill any of us. Also, we're here."

We looked out the window and saw a group of curses with hoods over their heads surrounding a high school boy. When we got it off the car and I looked closer and I realized that the boy looked familiar to me. We're close enough we heard someone speak up, "Listen kid this is the 'friend' you've always kept in your heart. You know full well he left you behind. Now he has new friends when he very well told you that he didn't need friends because they held him back." The guy shook his head, "Y-you're lying. Gumi would never do that to me." My eyes widened but before I could speak up the curse spoke up, "Are we because he's here along with his new friends." He looked over at us before his eyes widened, "Gumi?" I stared at him, "(M/n)? Is that really you?" (M/n) nodded his head but then he looked over at my other friends. His eyes widened but he looked at me and I gave him a small reassuring smile. He stared at me before smiling lightly, "Okay I'll join you." The curses laugh, "Alright then use your curse technique on them." I turned to everyone and whispered, "Cover your ears." I watched as (M/n) took a deep breath and then he began singing.

[Play the song]

Every curse began screaming at the top of their lungs before they were destroyed. (M/n) and I made eye contact and before (M/n) could collapse I ran over and caught him. He gave me a small smile, "I haven't sung like that in years." I smiled softly and gently brushed his hair off his face, "You did amazing. And (M/n) I'm so sorry that I left you. I truly didn't mean it like that. I didn't want you to get hurt because you were standing by me and around that time I had no idea you had a curse technique. I'm sorry. I'm truly sorry." He gave me a bigger smile and I wrapped my arms around his neck, "I missed you so much, Gumi. You have to promise me that you won't leave me again." I placed a small kiss on his cheek, "I promise." I heard someone clear their throat from behind us so we looked back and saw the three stooges wiggling their eyebrows at us.

I rolled my eyes and stood up and help (M/n) up as well. "Who are these guys, Gumi?" I grabbed his hand, "These two are my classmates/friends Nobara and Itadori. And this is my teacher Gojo." He smiled and squeezed my hand lightly while balancing on the balls of his heels, "I'm (M/n). I'm Megumi's childhood friend. It's nice to know that Gumi had people who treated him nicely. He was always a little antisocial. Though in middle school he was a badass." Before he continued I brought my hand up to his lips to shut him up. "You're not about to spill all of my childhood stories," I said while rolling my eyes. While (M/n) just giggled loudly against my hand.

————

And that's how (M/n) and I met up once again. And at some point, the feelings we always knew were there came out and we started dating and we lived happily as a duo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Langa Hasegawa (Mpreg)