𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒐: 𝑮𝒆𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕

Get out
—— •.* ✭. ☽.* ✭. ☽• ——

"What the actual fuck?"

Lydia immediately turned around to look at her sister. "Why did you bring him here?" She asked with rage in her voice.

"Well i-i saw him at Nakatomi Plaza and he recognized me and insisted on coming with me to see you." Explained Mia quickly, not wanting to see Lydia burst out in anger.

Lydia balled her fists while closing her eyes, trying to calm down. She took a few deep breaths before turning around to be once again, met with the face that belonged to no other then, Hans Gruber.

"It's good to see you Lydia."

"Oh shut the fuck up Hans!" Scoffed Lydia while walking over to him. "Get out!" She yelled while pointing at the door.

Hans chuckled and shrugged. "I don't know.. I'm actually quite comfortable here." He laid back in the chair which made Lydia even more angrier than she already was.

"I said get the fuck out!" She yelled again. Mia watched with an unsure look at the conflict that was taking place in front of her. "S-shall i go?" She asked quietly.

"No stay!" Yelled Lydia while keeping her eyes on Hans. Hans smirked and slightly licked his lips. "You look cute when you're mad."

"I swear Hans, get out now! Or i will cut your throat and you know that i mean it." Lydia told him while grabbing a knife out of her pocket.

Hans slowly looked down to see the knife being pushed against his throat. He laughed and held up his hands. "Alright alright." Lydia sighed and stepped back from her old lover.

She watched how Hans got up and fixed his expensive suit. "What are you doing here?" Lydia asked Hans while folding her arms.

"For the same reason as you." Smirked Hans while fixing his tie. "Oh no i don't think so, Gruber." Laughed Lydia.

"Well, it isn't like you can stop me, can you?" Lydia balled her fists once more and tried to stay as calm as possible.

"I thought you were on some tropical island in the Bahama's." Said Lydia slowly, trying to hide the pain in her voice and eyes.

Unfortunately, Hans could see right through her. He heard the pain in her voice and saw it in her eyes. Hans couldn't help but feel bad for Lydia. He knew he fucked up.

"Yeah well, after some years it got quite boring you know." Shrugged Hans, trying to sound like he didn't care.

"You fucking betrayed me Hans!" Yelled Lydia while pointing at Hans. He sighed and nodded. "I know."

Lydia started to laugh while shaking her head. "Get out." She demanded. Hans' eyes widened and he quickly put his arms up.

"No Lydia, wait please i-" Hans stopped talking when he felt two pairs of strong hands grabbing his upper arms. He looked over his shoulder to see two of Lydia crew mates glaring at him.

"Throw him out." Told Lydia while having her eyes anywhere but on Hans. The crew mates nodded and started to walk towards the door with Hans in their hold.

"Please Lydia, listen to me!" Yelled Hans while trying to break free from her crew mates.

"No." Was all what Lydia said before Hans was thrown out. "Thank you." Sighed Lydia while looking at her crew mates. "You're welcome boss." They both said at the same time before leaving her office.

Lydia took a deep breath while walking over to her desk. She sat down and put her hands in her hair. "Are you okay?" Asked her sister, Mia while slowly approaching her.

"Yeah i'm fine." Scoffed Lydia in annoyance. Mia nodded and bit on her lip. "So the reason that Hans is here is because he wants to...?"

"Rob Nakatomi Plaza. Just like us."

————————————————

Really short chapter :/ this one was more to set up the story for this book. The following chapters will be longer and better ;)

I still hope y'all liked it <3