Michael laughed and shook his head. "Gotta love J-Girl had the same energy. The perfect student and the worst student, boom, both dropping out for school." He raised his hand, and Jane gave him a high-five. "Amazing."

"Oh, Jane," Luna said. "My dad doesn't need his car this weekend, so he brought his keys." It was a long discussion whether Luna and Jane would go to Naples by car, public transport or plane. The plane tickets were sold out, the public transport had proceedings, and they had no vehicle until now. "So we can cruise around. Well, you can cruise around, I just sit next to you."

"Great," Jane said, satisfied, relieved. She wasn't exactly waiting to travel on public transport. And by car, the trip would be five and a half hours. By public transport, it would take them almost six hours to get to Naples. "But I'm gonna pack my bag." She got up, ready to walk down the stairs to go to her room.

"How late do you leave?" Bastian curiously asked.

Luna looked at Jane. "We can check in at 15:00, so..."

"9:00?" Jane asked. "Just right after rush hour?"

"Yes."

"Brilliant."

»

The sun was throwing spears of golden light over the lively city of Naples. It was the end of the day; the sun was setting. People were swapping their summer clothes for something warmer; since the night could be chilly at the beginning of spring.

"The guys here are just not it," Luna groaned, annoyed and threw her phone on the bed. "Not attractive, and their skills are shit."

Jane was changing her clothes; from a midi summer dress to a simple top and jeans. "Tinder?"

"Yes." Luna put on her heels. "I need a comparison between our town and Naples, other cities..." She sat down on the bed. "I sound like a hopeless teenager, and I'm not even a teenager."

"Love just happens, Lun. You can't force it, that won't help."

"Easy to say when you are seeing someone." They looked at each other. "I just want to get a boyfriend, go on dates and just..." Luna sighed. "Cuddle, watch films, eat gelato and pizza. Just a few more years, and I will become Bridget Jones."

"At the end, she gets pregnant and marries."

"When she is forty years old!"

Jane nodded and licked her lips; Luna was unlucky in love. "You will find the one soon, I promise. You just have to be patient. Real love will come at the most unexpected times. And you are twenty-one years old, you have a whole life in front of you. Don't force it, just let it happen." Jane put on her heels. "I'm saying this like I am cupid, but I just came out of a toxic relationship." You wouldn't say it, but Luna was quite insecure. And it was hard for Jane to deal with it as best friend, because Jane saw the complete opposite of it. Luna was such a beautiful person, with a fantastic personality; humour, she cared about you...

"Alrighty, I'm not gonna complain when I'm in Napoli," Luna said and put a forced smile on her face. "Ready to go?"

"Lun, you will find someone. Please do not worry about that."

Luna got up from the bed. "I know," she muttered and sprayed on some perfume. "Ready to go?"

"You will," Jane stated. She grabbed her belongings and made sure she looked presentable. They were only going out for pizza, but eat pizza in style.

The two best friends made their way to the lift, taking a spontaneous photo in the mirror and made their way to the restaurant. Luna was born and raised in Naples, moved across the country when she was twelve years old. She knew the best spots in Naples to eat, a lot of secret places. However, she still was surprised how many spots she didn't know what was standing in the guide.

"Can I post this photo?" Jane politely asked and showed the lift mirror photo. They sat down in the restaurant, waiting for their pizza. Jane usually wasn't a person to post much on Instagram, but she liked the photo.

Luna nodded. "Of course! Can you send it to me as well? So I can post it too!" She grabbed her phone.

The photo got posted on both Instagram accounts. Jane also decided to post some photos of Naples in her story, adding 'Adventures in Naples' to it.

"Not gonna lie, I totally get Michael now. It would be great to travel for a living." Luna took a sip from her red wine. "Jack does that, right?"

Jane nodded. "Well, yeah, sometimes. Sometimes he is a photographer, sometimes a traveller, sometimes a filmmaker," she breathed.

"What a life your brother has. Jealous." Luna looked around, really scanning her city. A small smile curved on her lips; it feels good. "I would do anything to do it, honestly. Shall we just start a travel blog or vlog? We can make money with it too."

"Sign me up for it."

A laugh rolled over Luna's lips. "We're so hopeless, my goodness."

"The hopeless besties at your service," Jane chuckled and shook her head. Her eyes fell on her phone, which lightened up when getting a message. Jane quickly looked at it; Marcus replied to her story. A soft smile curved on her lips and tiny butterflies were flying around in her stomach.

--

@marcusarmstrong
See, adventures 😉

@therealjanem
You were right... thanks to your guide :))

@marcusarmstrong
It looked familiar haha

@marcusarmstrong
No, jk

@marcusarmstrong
Have fun and please enjoy it!!

@therealjanem
I will, busy day tomorrow for more adventures ;)