Love 🍋

That night the wind blew a bit strongly. It was cool. It was refreshing. 

I was on the hotel's balcony. It was on the fourth floor. Nobody was there. Only a few empty chairs and tables to keep me company. The city beyond me was vast and beautiful. Surely it was nothing like what we witnessed just a few hours before. 

The mission was done. We managed to capture the man. We interrogated him. I tortured him into speaking. I had the man's life in my hand. It was like I was god and I don't know how I feel about that. Now that the man is taken care of by the higher ups, we are done with the mission. 

Turned out I was fine with the whole fighting thing. There was not much to it for me. Kento-san and the first years took care of it. It was when we finally got our hands on the man that my true job started. I recall sitting him on the ground. His body already beaten. With a touch of my hand I could hurt him. I brought him to the edge of death and brought him back to life. Then I do the same everytime we demanded answers. It was hard for me.

But what's done is done. What matters now is that it is done.

I didn't hear his footsteps approaching me. It was the warmth of him that made me realized he was standing next to me. 

"Kento-san?"

"Nobara told me you might be here." he looked at me "You did great today."

I tried to smile "We all did great. The first years, especially, did a great job."

He nodded. "Are you okay Y/N?"

I sighed "Honestly. Not so great." I chuckled. 

"The feeling will go away," Kento-san starred into the night sky "Eventually."

I nodded, believing that he has felt this feeling a thousand time before. "Anyway. I've never seen you at work before. You were really cool."

"I was just doing my job." he sighed.

I chuckled "Take the compliment."

He smiled. 

Then I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. 

"Do you want a hug, Y/N?" Kento-san said. Then he held out his arms.

My eyes widened. Never once did I thought that such words could come out of his mouth. But then, he never fails to surprise me. He's usually a man of action, so hearing him say those words was... something. 

"Well, thank you. But my love language is not exactly physical touch, Kento-san. You can buy me food though." I smiled.

He chuckled "Will you just come here?" he widened his arms "I just want to hug you."

How could I resist? I stepped closer to him, welcoming his warm embrace. He was warm and he smelled really nice.

"You're not usually like this." I muffled on his chest.

"Hmm." he didn't seem to be able to answer that. 

I shifted my face to the side so that my ear was pressed on his chest. I could hear his heartbeat.

"What's left to do tomorrow is to tour the city like a tourist." I said.

"Gojo is making us babysitters." 

"They're mature kids. It'll be like going with our siblings." I chuckled. "It'll be fun."

"No it will not be like that." he sighed "We're adults. They're teenagers, if not kids. It is our.."

"Responsibility. Yes, yes." I cut him.

Then I hugged him tighter. 

"Now I really wish we have our own room." he said. 

"I know."

It was strange. Never have I thought that we would ever do something like what we did that night. Kento-san was my first everything I guess. 

"Lock the door." I told him.

We were still on the fourth floor, in the public restroom near the balcony.

"On it." Kento-san said as he locked the door.

He immediately grab my waist and pulled me in for a kiss. A rough and passionate kiss. I reached for his shirt, gripping it as his force pushed me until my back was touching the wall.

"Am I crazy?" he breathed on my neck.

"No," I chuckled. "AM I crazy?" 

He then slided his hands under my shirt, tugging his fingers on the band of my underpants.

"May I?" he asked.

"You don't have to be so polite all the time, Kento-san." I pulled him into another kiss.

Our lips were still connected when he pulled both my pants and underpants to the ground. It slided down my legs and I kicked it away. Then one of his hands slide between my folds and started thrusting his fingers in. His other hand nestled on the wall beside my face. He kept his eyes fixed on mine. But I couldn't keep the eye contact, so my hand reached down to his pants, struggling to pull it down. But my mind was going blank and my legs started to tremble. I gave up and held onto his arms.

Suddenly he stepped back to pull down his pants. Then he stroked his length, then adjusting it between my folds, and started grinding. His hands were gripping my hips, his mouth found it's way to mine once more. He starred, eyes full of lust, as I helplessly cling onto him, letting my moans loose. He was not even in me, yet I was already a mess. By then it felt like my body moved on it's own. My hips moved in sync of his movement and my hands roamed his back.

Then, without any warning, he pushed my right leg up against the wall. I gasped as it felt like I was loosing balance. But then he pushed his body against me, and with his arms holding me in place. I knew that he was going to put it in. I was expecting him to ask me like he usually did. Or at least give a warning. But he didn't. 

His length was going in and out of me with overwhelming force. I felt a tear on the edge of my eye. I covered my mouth.

"Y/N," he grunted "Don't... cover." He pushed aside the hand on my mouth and crashed his lips on mine. 

He didn't move as I started to moan into his mouth. "K..Kent..o" I gripped the shirt on his back, almost tearing it.

Then he started to slow down. When he pulled out I could feel his whole length grazing my insides. He started to kiss me slowly. His eyes starring into mine whenever we took breaths. Then, as if already getting all the rest that was needed, he started thrusting faster. He grabbed my other leg and pushed it up against the wall. I instincty wrapped both my legs around him.

He could probably see the the worry in my eyes. "I got you. It's fine."

I nodded, immediately feeling him deeper in me. I let out a moan. And as if we're speaking not in words anymore, he replied with a grunt. 

"Y/N," he said, not showing any sign of slowing down. "I..l..love..you."