The light between the cracks

Title: The light between the cracks

Shiping: Tadashi x reader

By: me

Plot:

          Everything in (y/n)'s life  changes when she meets the hamada family . It all began when she was 7 years old  she meets the hamadas. They get along well but afternoon you get in fight in with you big bro , hiccup and ends with you you run off .You hate everything you wish it could end .Then it happen . Your last family member Left ,you alone hiccup was  murdered that night while you were at you Friend home training  happily. Aunt cass was willing to adopt you but course you deny for she was doing this out of pithiness . You fought back to win the right to be treat as an 18 year  old .And won! As the years past  you become a  detective ,major in martial arts and apply to SFIT (and were accepted). you and tadishi become super close, you even develop a crush on him but of course who would ever like an orphan like you .As you were working you stumble across a case were your 5 year cousin  get abuse all the time by his parents so you save him by adopting him. of course you were only 13 then but hey some one has to help. you help him as time pass tadish began to think your in love with jack which was you cousin but of course you never mention that till on afternoon .you get a call stating the was seen in inside the lock room doing well you know what. you decide it time for him to be some what introduce to the team. he become amazed by everything  even the robot you build for him . you make a deal to be heroes like the big hero 7.everything okay  in life but then it happen so quick. a boy from the school as you out  .you deny know you like tadshi .this tick jack off an exclaims for you to fall in love but he has no clue why you like this  so instead of fighting with him you take you gun and run off.you end up dunk and were almost rape if it wasn't for John your old Friend. after little thinking you ask him to keep you cousin safe after you hear about tadshi's and honeys relationship. you run off for 2 years before coming back .but you cousin being a fool jack broke Callahan's nince's heart .there was only one way to save him is to give your self to him.And being smart as he try's to seem he takes it ,but there a part two to the deal you never saw comiging date .......................Robin.  you agree telling you cousin "Look for the  place were it all began and type the day when pain came once again." will jack see what you mean? will you and tadish become a think? what will happen with robin? who is robin????????

Settings:

police station

luck cat cafe

San Fransokyo Institute of Technology

Krei Tech (maybe)

San Fransokyo Tribune Building

 Mansion ( no not Fred's Mansion)

 abandoned Warehouse (Trading Post)

San Fransokyo Bridge

date of release: Out now