Mr. and Mrs. Frost's Daughter

Tittle: Mr and Mrs. Frost's Daughter

Author: Mystery-girl 1015

Plot:

A young girl (you) of the age of 15 had just caught her first crimals. You are part of the cia company whice was owened by none other than your parents ,Jack Frost and Elsa winters .To prove yourself to your parents you got the top 3 bodyguards of the cia's top enemie , pitch black. while taking them to your father one of the bodyguards; hiccup, escapes .

you give astird and Drago to your brother so he can give them to your parents. Then you run off to find hiccup. You find hiccup easily but you are no longer in arrandell you are in Berk. During the time it take you to go back home you two become close.You tell him your past and he tells you his. After gettting him to your father ,your father states that you weren't allowed outside the house since you 'couldn't protect your self.' You run off decided you must get Pitch to show your father you are not a little kid any more. During your attempt your family finds you along with the outcast help. You get caught while speaking with Diego about keeping you sister safe . Their you once again see pitch's son , Damien . You and him use to be a thing .For you see one night whe you were 12 your dad allow you to go on your first mission you were to get information from a boy , name Damien. You make a deal were you must stay in his home and hanging out  with his sister for a week after that he gave you the information you wanted . You dont know what made you say yes but you do. Soon you grow font to him and so dose he but while doing this job you find out he's pitch black only son. There for he will become the next pitch. So you brake up with him. Seeing him again broke you'r heart. You have to choose beween staying true and good to yourself but your friend & familys would die or marrying damin and you family and friends live for now. what will you choose?

Settings:

Arrandell

nightmare cave

HQ

Berk

Lake

North mountain

date of release:

Now online

Shipping:

Jelsa( Jack X Elsa)

Hiccup X reader