Chapter 8: If Only You Knew...

Start from the beginning

I giggled and pulled him closer to me.

"Of course." I give him a smooch on the lips while also wrapping my arms around him.

"Mr. Son and Ms. Ayame, your breakfast is-"

Gohan and I immediately stopped our actions and freaked out when we saw that one of Videl's butlers caught us in the act.

"O-Oh my..." He awkwardly gawks at us. "I-I'm sorry for the intrusion. Pardon me."

"Woah, woah, wooooah there!" I run up to the butler as he tried to escape from us.

"Yes, ma'am?"

"Did you-"

"Saw everything? Yes." The butler nods his head.

EEP! NOT GOOD!

"Sir! We can explain." Gohan joins in.

The grey-haired old gentleman adjusted his monocle on his left eye. "From what I saw, you two aren't cousins at all."

"But-" I try to come up with an excuse before Gohan cuts me off.

"You're right sir. We aren't." Gohan confesses.

"Gohan...what are you doing?" I whisper in his ear.

"Just trust me." He whispers back.

Gohan then took a step forward. "Mister, i'll be honest with you. Tania and I are really dating but my mother made us apply to orange star high as cousins bacause of family matters and I guess privacy. We've been forced to conceal our relationship from everyone since school began. Is there anyway we can keep all of this between us without anyone knowing what you saw?"

To our surprise, the butler nodded. "I will not say anything young man."

"Thank you very much, sir." Gohan and I thank the guy.

"On one condition...." The butler smirks with an obvious clear intention that he wanted something from Gohan and I.

"W-What?" Gohan sweat-drops.

"Continue to do great in school." The butler changes his smirk to a wwarming smile.

Relieved, Gohan and I nodded. "It's a deal, sir."

~~~~~

VIDEL'S P.O.V 

Gohan, Tania, and I walked to school together. We talked about homework, martial arts and what was going on around the city. During almost the entire time we were walking, my eyes wouldn't really keep off of Gohan for some reason. The outfit he was wearing looked... I guess, alright on him. However, him and Tania were talking to eachother like true best friends. Their connection to eachother was making me feel uneasy. I wondered what life would've been like for me if mother hadn't died and had a second child for me to have grown up with.

Maybe I would've been a lot less lonely during my earlier childhood years.

I twirled my pencil around during the hour of my english class. I could hear Erasa once again talking Gohan's ears off. She told me while we were going to class together that she thought he looked like an extra hottie today. I rolled my eyes when she said this.

I'll admit that he does look a bit better than he usually does but he's still a geek and a complete nerd. He's wimpy too... No thank you.

"Hey... Videl?" I hear Gohan call my name.

"Yeah?" I look over at him.

"Do you mind meeting up with me at my locker duing lunch?"

I blinked a few times confused. "Me?"