That's the way to always

Have a marriage like a rock

This last promise we will make

To you for the days to come

Be all these things to each other and

Your marriage will never be undone

"Hey it's okay,don't cry much"Halima said knowing how it feels to actually get married and leave every one for one man.

"I had a quick shower and came out in a Cinderella military green color gown with a light golden touches of flower pattern Diamonds embedded beautifully tracing the pattern from the long high neck down the gown floating behind sweeping the city of Abuja,as I sat and the makeup artist did his magic putting on my silver diamond Cinderella tiara my hair fell down straight to my waist as I wore my golden Cinderella Jimmy Choo tanzanite heels with beaded diamonds and a Golden Classic Prep Monograms Half Barrel Custom Diamond Beaded Clutch with golden accessories adorning my ears and neck beautifully.

As the photographers snap pictures and galleria film while my bridesmaids wore a black mermaid gown with a army green headgear and the groom and groom and grooms  men wore their Green military uniform ready for sword crossing.

As I stood and my bridesmaid stood on my left while some on my right as the photographers shoot their shot.

"Awwwwwwwwwwn,look at our bride"Mahmoud said dramatically putting his hands on the sides of his mouth dramatically,as they all came in and jawaad looking even more handsome in his uniform,gallant as always.

He came straight forward to my side and held me on my waist"you look ravishing Reyna"he complemented as they all raised their phones in snaps.

"You look handsome too"

"love the way your skin feels so soft when I run my hands over it."

"Now ain't you a naughty big baby"I said while dragging his nose playfully.

"Are you ready to rock to night,because I wanna who the world you're mine and mine alone"

"Is that why you're being so touchy"I asked putting my hands over his chest as he moan softly enough for my ears alone hear.

"And I'm gonna show all those bitches that I got you"I said full of confidence because he gives me confidence and now he's my confidence"

"Let's go,he loves me all through with my gown and the maids holding the train not to drag a floor"

Green,white ,gold color pallets that is capable to fit any seasonal shift,magnificent floral center pieces,sparkly light dinner thingies,Emma's bat mitzvah was picture perfect with Florence oval dining table and Paris dining chairs,the color combination is just sublime,a floral entry arch Aisle flanked with roses makes a romantic entry,Beutifuk set up complemented with custom boxes and napkins wraps,ceiling of wisteria and tall centerpieces a mass of eucalyptus green with floral hints and kit candle the wedding was inspired. By the shape of gold circles,marble disks,muted colored flowers and any thing modern,classic and timeless.