'4

"You looked pissed off"Halima interrupted my thoughts.

"The guy has a lot of guts"

"The fuck he did that to me ,imma ripe his head off when next I see his fucking face staring with a lot of confidence at me,your boo saved his ugly ass today but next time his gonna regret doing that to me .

"She laughed wholeheartedly....he's farouq's friend as said, and  his handsome you know"she said raising a brow at me .

"I'm not boy crazy you know"I said in a serious tone .

"I think maybe he just wanted to impress you by paying your bills"not knowing my friend here is a billionaire"I laughed at her.

"I don't blame him ,you know girls of nowadays all they know and see is cash,they are after material stuffs and all ,they can even sell there virginity for money,that's why men always do that to win there heart ,after getting what they want they live you for good ,while you stay single for the rest of your life,they get to marry fine ,beautiful women,while at the last minute you fall sick ,you go to the hospital for test and boom ,they get to tell you the most sadden story of your life,your a HIV victim.

"Yeah girl it's true,your an agile ya know"

"Well he thinks I'm one of them ,he thinks I'm parsimonious"

"Hey,your father is a billionaire,he owns companies all around the world,and that makes you a billionaire"

"Hey,hey cut the crab lemme build my own future we shouldn't depend on our fathers property,we gonna marry someday and become some assholes wife and people will see us with whatever they have .

"Ahh I love you so much Bebe,you gah so much sense ,I couldn't even think of all that "she said in a serious tone .

"When all you see and hear is farouq how will you even think of all this stuffs"I laughed at how she rolled her eyes and covered her face with her palms.come here I hugged her and followed her to greet Ma.

"Halima gave a gentle knock on the big wooden door"

"After some minutes a beautiful woman in her mid four ties opened the door with a beautiful smile plastered on her face.

"Bonsoir ma"(good evening Ma)I said squatting down to greet her.

"ma fille se lève"(my daughter stand up)Ma said in her splendiferous voice .

"viens ma chérie"(come in my dear )

"How are you dear ?Ma asked.

"I'm fine Ma"how are you too?

"Fine Mon Cherie"I can see you can now speak French very well,she said in her British accent.

"I chucked a little nodding my head"Ma I have to go it's getting late .

"Auwwww,so soon"she said in a said Voice.

"Okay I'm coming"she said while standing up ,she came  back with a takeaway in her hand and she bestowed it to me .