A NEW BEGINNING, A NEW WINNING!

Start from the beginning

^^^^^^^^^

"Amaani wai bazaki tashi ba?I've been waking you up for the past two minutes"Aunty karima-mama's sister said.

"I'm still sleepy Aunty k,I didn't sleep early last night"I complained drawing my covers up to my face.

"Okay let me go and get Aunty Naima"

"No please wallahi I'm up already"I stood up immediately hearing the name of Aunty Naima,that woman has my made my life a living hell for the past three months.

"Get ready,your mother will be waiting for you"she said and left.

"I entered the bathroom to have a long hot shower using all those traditional stuffs anty Naima strictly asked me to be using for the past three months"

"You're up already we're gonna be late,be quick"Halima said sitting on the as I came out of the shower.

"Ok still sleepy it's just 12pm fa"

"The event is starting by 2pm,it's not that early"

"What's today's event?"

"You're not serious,it's your wedding and you're asking me"Halima complained as I wore an Ash and black colored Ankara sewn into a  skirt and blouse with flay sleeves and Hugh neck,tying my head tie into a turban and draping  my ash veil atop my head.

"Mother's eve and Cocktail party"

"Double event,double tiredness"

"I'll be downstairs when your done"

"Or you just wanna go see your hubby huh?can't stay without each other"She send a hard glare my way and left.

"Beautiful"Ammie said as she stepped into the room handing me a mug.

"Thank you Ammie"

"Now you have to go,your mum is waiting impatiently for you.

"Okay,bye see you later"

"Okay love"she said pecking me on forehead.

"Good morning everyone"I greeted everyone and all attention turn to me .

"It's morning I can see ai"Aunty Naima said with a hard glare.

"Ooh sorry,afternoon"

"I hope you won't be sleeping late like this and be greeting your husband afternoon instead of morning"Aunty Amira said.

"I was just tired fa"I complained with a pout.

"Leave my daughter like this now,haaan"Mami came to my rescue as always.