"I wouldn't hate you for anything"

"What if I was the third wheel who separated the bond at first?"

"You must have a good reason"

"Your mother did the same thing as I did"

"What?you're no way close to her"

"An evil step was copied"

"She could have choose the right step"

"Your mother isn't bad Bibi believe me,she was a good woman,she changed for a reason,a reason you would want to know huh"

"I'll be hurt the more if I learn the truth,everything is based on lie,from mum,abba and to mama being wicked-the most wicked stepmother in the world those days, to mum on her death bed now-everything happens so fast Mami"I broke down into tears.

"I'm so sorry Maryam,you where the chosen one to pay for every mistakes you had no vision of-the mistakes of the elders"

"I'm I a bad luck?"

"You're the strongest woman on earth Maryam"

"The nightmares they mean something huh Mami?,they say things to me,it's so scary,I had them mostly every night this time around,what have I done to deserve so much pain"

"It's a test and sure you'll pass it"

"It's difficult"

"Have faith and trust Allah"

"I really need a time alone,a time far away from everyone,from the world Mami please"

"I'll be going with you"

"Alone Mami"

"I'm afraid that this time,something bad might happen,the way you have this nightmares you'd loose it anywhere"

"Mami it's the least I can ask please"

"On two conditions"

"Anything"

"Go see your parents first at the hospital today and then you fly together with Halima"

"With halima?i feel like I'm being a burden to her"

"She's understanding,she's your sister,she'd give up everything for you,now go get dress and go ,I'll tell her parents and then you move from the hospital straight to the airport"

"Okay Mami but I'm doing this just for you remember"

"You'll be hurt on the way but be strong,you've always been a strong girl okay?"