"Don't take long and take the driver with you"

"Okay"i said and left in a hurry living  no room for arguement even though I had no intention of going out with a driver.

"Hello girls"i said  wiggling my brows knowing I was in a big lot of trouble for coming late.

"Your late with 30 minutes"Maryam said checking her time.

"I'm so sorry girls abba stopped me by the way"whoaaaa!watch out the new change in their,the old me would just apologise and get through it but I just blurted that out.easy girl!

"You safe right?"halima asked

"More than safe"i said with a smile and right their Aymaan gave me a call,yeah dont be surprised cx this new me saved his number whoa!

"Hello"i said while sitting next to Halima.

"Uhm...I'm here actually whe....."I cut him off saying he should meet me at VIP....then I hung on.

"Is farouq here? Cx looks like I've seen his car"

"Yeah we got a score to settle,for the past week I've not been giving him much needed attention and he needs a good explanation for that,he's mad at me"she said a little upset.

"I know it's my fault and I'm so sorry Halima,if not for my stupidness everything would have been good but I'll make it up to you,come with me please"we excuse ourself from the table and I lead us to where farouq was waiting.

"Hello there"i said seeking his attention from his phone.

"Ooh Hi"he said with a small smile and Halima stood their rooted in her spot.

"Well I'm here to apologise for keeping your love away from you for the past week,it isn't her fault actually I was sick and she needs to baby sit me you know,I'm so sorry just don't be mad at

her I'm right here you know"i said in a breath the duo giving me a confuse look which is making me feel uncomfortable.

After minutes of silent they both kept mute and was looking at me with horror eyes"then I guess that's a yes,have a good time,bye!"I said and left to find this Aymaan guy.

"Assalamu alaikum" someone said jolting me out of my trance.

"Waalaikumu Salam"i answered and looked up.

"Can we have a sit please"Aymaan said with a smile displaying on his face.I went ahead without giving an answer.

The place was quiet not as I saw people their a while a go and the lights are off I can see right through where i am this is strange I thought.

"A minute milady"i was about to open the door when Aymaans hand reach out for the handle and his words made me thinking since when I became his lady!I shrugged that off.

As I entered and approached the centre of the room the lights became on,the place was beautifully decorated,it shouts red and white(my best colour)+luxury,cake,drinks and alot of snacks where arranged on the tables and the next thing I saw was something unbelievable. Out of all my imaginations.

In a second Aymaan was kneeling down on one leg with a small gift box on one hand and all my girls where their including farouq each with a medium card which has a letter that spells "WILL YOU BE MY CORÁZON?" And all the people in the room where shouting "YES" and maryam being Maryam was the one holding a card which says 'Yes' while Fatiti has the one which says 'NO'.what on earth is this?I thought.

"You're the sun in my shine,

The spark in my plug,

The heart to my beat,

The day to my night,

The twinkle in my eye,

The hot to my spicy,

The yin to my yang,

The soul to my mate.

Need I say more?

Now all I want to hear from you,

Is to say, "yes".

People say I'd be lost without you,

And you know what? It's true.

I don't know how I ever got by

Until the day I met you.

As I look down the road of my future,

I know that one thing is true.

I need the perfect partner beside me,

And my Corázon,it has to be you.

So  what do you say; are you ready?

Will you make a commitment to me?

Say yes, and I promise you from my heart,

You'll never regret this,

Cx I'm awed with your beauty

Your all I see and want

Your all I crave for and right now I know I'm.not good with words but if I don't have you I think I'll lose all screws in my body,you are the one

The one my hearts race for like a gazillion time in a sec

You are the one that makes me lose it

You make me not so confident

You make me love you more for the feelings i fell for you more with each passing seconds

You make me want to do things

Your love has taken a turn in my life to a better person

I want you to be mine

For you've stole my heart and left with on the 20th of september....

You are my dream

My craving bed

You are home to me.

You are everything and more

Give me a chance to explore my love for you

To love you more every day every time.

Will you be my CORÁZON?

Will you?"

I stood still seeing all eyes on me,I'm confused and right now I want all this to be a dream,yh a fucking dream!but no it's real this is reality,Aymaan proposing to Amaani?what on earth is wrong with everyone?his words are of pure love and I can't believe he said all those in a breath.

"No....please.......dont....."